4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
When it's all said and done, I can do one big combine, but it will probably be 10gb plus, so it will need a dedicated torrent.
Worth it.

Besides, torrents are hella handy for folks with an unstable connection to the internet.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Hey Kismet. How are things going for a new chapter?
As there's not patreon or other site to stalk you on I was wondering if you'd shed some light on any progress?

Reactions: abso har

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
Hey Kismet. How are things going for a new chapter?
As there's not patreon or other site to stalk you on I was wondering if you'd shed some light on any progress?
Thank you for the interest! There is some progress. I have had to travel too much for work over the last couple months and all of the media assets are on my desktop. I "should" have some more free time coming up soon. I probably won't ever make a Patreon (I would feel bad if I couldn't do regular updates and I'm mostly doing this to make ppl happy and for Renpy practice). I might set up a BuyMeACoffee, which I would use to actually buy (more) coffee...

Reactions: Guz89 and Rohse

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Do all the chapters have to be in the same folder or separate? Cause I can't get ANY of them to open at all.

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
Do all the chapters have to be in the same folder or separate? Cause I can't get ANY of them to open at all.
All the chapters are separate "games," so you need them all (and load them separately). They should open like any other RenPy game...

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
New chapter is up, adding more hosting links as the slow-ass uploads allow. Despite the chapter only covering a week of time in-game, it's not any shorter content-wise (just not a lot of "plot development"). More plot in the next chapter; happy fapping.

Reactions: RenegadeWraith

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Aw hell yes! Been looking forward to the latest installment Kismet. Thanks for finding the time to make it.

Reactions: KismetGames

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CelebratingOurDifferences-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes