Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
TBH, NTR with a female doesn't feel like NTR at all.... Yuri isn't NTR if you are a male MC XD because there isn't any dick involved.....XD

But for NTR, Pricilla with Fabio the photographer was good because she did it on her own will and not just been forced to.........
I completely agree with you BRO. NTR with a girl, this is not NTR, it's simple the dream of any normal guy, you can immediately have a threesome. Lesbian sex, looks very beautiful, I would only encourage my woman to do such things;) Guys, is there a lot of content in the game already, or should we wait for more updates...?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Okay i got stuck for the first time, after getting lead from Cassie, I go sleep and when go downtown, the game doesn't do anything, I can talk to Karli in the restaurant, i can give boss the lead Cassie gave, but anything else does nothing, not time continue and if i dare go home the game crashes. So i'm clueless how to go about it, how get i to meet Karli in the massage parlor?

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I don't understand, I wake up, I go to the downtown and the boss fires me and the game is over, I think I need a new save file.

Joshua Sanders

Jul 2, 2024
it is a game made by a brazilian. You are not going to get anywhere in this game, you are just wasting your time. And no, I am not trolling. I know because it was a mobile game back in the day, used to be on google play store, censured ofc. till google play remove it lol.

Reactions: Sadi1987

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
anyone know how not to get fired after saving precila and dont get killed?
after that game end because iget fired
Just give an lead to the boss. Personally I made a save for Priscila and another for Sayuri and I just give a lead about the other girl in each save. Or you can make a deal with the Cassia (the paparazzi from the second Priscila date, return to your office after the date) and shortcut her by using her lead.

please give your save
You don't really need it, the game is fairly straightforward. But then again I have on save by girl (don't care much about Priscila now that I met Sayuri, but she has good NTR potential, ngl)

Reactions: DexDoug

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
Just give an lead to the boss. Personally I made a save for Priscila and another for Sayuri and I just give a lead about the other girl in each save. Or you can make a deal with the Cassia (the paparazzi from the second Priscila date, return to your office after the date) and shortcut her by using her lead.

You don't really need it, the game is fairly straightforward. But then again I have on save by girl (don't care much about Priscila now that I met Sayuri, but she has good NTR potential, ngl)
thank you

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
is there no more content after saving priscila?
the driver take she with him and i survive and the boss should call me the day after but nothing
did i miss somethink or content end for now?

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello, guys. I just finished reading all the comments. Thank you very much for the feedback.

We are going to work on a Gallery to help revisit the best scenes. You can expect something on the next updates.

We are working on a audio/music update too. With LOTS of new sounds and an original soundtrack.

And about the Walkthrough, CH have a lot of paths on each Date, so it's hard to give a straightforward way. The best way we found is to give you the under the hood points and let you choose which choices you going to get.

Celebrity Hunter is a true visual novel - you need to make choices. And I think that is the power of "choice matters". The answer is not on the nose, but the more you play, more you going to get the hang of it.

We are going to have 100+ Episodes, so if you guys keep playing, it will get easier and intense/hotter with time.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes