Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder what happened with Priscila, I went for a steady relation with her and suddenly she disappeared after last convo, can't even take her on dates like said earlier, instead end up with her athletic friend whom sister also try to get in your pants. I'm somewhat confused. Will we get more Priscilla in the future as well, and what with Pixie, she doesn't appear either anymore.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
I wonder what happened with Priscila, I went for a steady relation with her and suddenly she disappeared after last convo, can't even take her on dates like said earlier, instead end up with her athletic friend whom sister also try to get in your pants. I'm somewhat confused. Will we get more Priscilla in the future as well, and what with Pixie, she doesn't appear either anymore.
You don't know? Her body belongs to an old man to keep her role in a movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Celebrity Hunter has 9 main characters. We started with a lot of Priscila, but every main char has 8-10 Dates. So, we are going to get some Dates with other characters through the episodes. Priscila will be back soon. And Pixie has her own story, so keep an eye on the development and will see her pretty soon too!

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
oh how strange, an ntr follower trying to shame someone else for not thinking like him. Man, if you like your partner to cheat on you, good for you, but don't try to make other people the fools. And the shit about insecurity is a stupid excuse
Oh, how strange. An NTR hater being stereotypically deficient. 1. Just because people like NTR, doesn't mean they like cheating in real life. Just as people who love horror or action don't necessarily want terror and violence in real life. 2. I'm not even trying to "shame someone else for not thinking like him." What are you talking about? Did your obsession with NTR made your brain mushy? The OP made a comment about being worried about gangbang with the implication of being a female gangbang. But the twist or the joke is that the MC, a male, is actually the one getting gangbanged. My god, imagine having to explain a joke. But I guess that's to be expected with people like these.
Speaking of insecurity, I have no problem if people like or don't like a particular thing. But I don't rail and cry over and over in the comments of a game that they don't even develop when it has elements of NTR like an insecure NTR hater.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Hi dev, do you mind letting me know which rpy file points to the videos in webm? I'm converting the animations to .mp4, because in webm they look laggy on my notebook.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi dev, do you mind letting me know which rpy file points to the videos in webm? I'm converting the animations to .mp4, because in webm they look laggy on my notebook.
Hi. Each character has their own renpy file that points to the animated scenes.

Do you think mp4 would run better? I use webm because they are smaller, but I can use MP4 if you think its better for performance.

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Hi. Each character has their own renpy file that points to the animated scenes.

Do you think mp4 would run better? I use webm because they are smaller, but I can use MP4 if you think its better for performance.
I would be extremely grateful if you could use mp4. I don't know why exactly, but especially on renpy 8 and above on slightly older machines, webm is extremely laggy, when I convert it to mp4 and change it in the game code to load the animation in .mp4, it becomes super fluid. webm is fluid using a video player, but within renpy it is very laggy for me. I'll test it in your game and report back if it's smooth.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not here to fight, just wanted an actual answer.

Geiko Games, Hello, just wanted to know if there is a way or path that lets you keep all LI's for the male MC only? If all fetishes were optional and easily avoidable that'd be great and seems like what you're going for here, but wanted to make sure.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not here to fight, just wanted an actual answer.

Geiko Games, Hello, just wanted to know if there is a way or path that lets you keep all LI's for the male MC only? If all fetishes were optional and easily avoidable that'd be great and seems like what you're going for here, but wanted to make sure.
Hi! Yes. You can romance all the girls at the same time and do not share your girls with other characters.

I'm listening to the community and making changes to pain points the players bring to me. Although I have my vision for the game, that vision doesn't matter if people don't play the game at all. So I'm actively reading feedback and changing the game based on comments (if I confirm that frustration point is shared by the majority of players).

If you see something you like or deslike, please share your experience and I'll take into consideration to shape the game going forward and even in past events.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
2.80 star(s) 17 Votes