Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Definitely not ideal, but his job is to report on the news.

I wouldn't necessarily say fake relationships. The thing with Priscilla and the Sayuri seems pretty legit. The MC's boss isn't the one going after Priscilla, it's some other old guy (I think he's a movie director or something). In this update, when the old guy tries shit with Priscilla, she says no and you as the player have the opportunity to go out and help her.
I was lured by the romance tag again :HideThePain:
Don't know if I even want to try it now.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Well, looks like people are certainly logging over alt accounts today to crap up this thread with additional I hate NTR rants lol

Can somebody at least chime in and give a spoiler if this rage out is actually over new *In Game* scene content that would maybe make this update worth the download look, or is that all still just the very emotional extremist crowd still going on about the suggestive text of something that happened in the past (but not shown as a scene in game)?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, looks like people are certainly logging over alt accounts today to crap up this thread with additional I hate NTR rants lol

Can somebody at least chime in and give a spoiler if this rage out is actually over new *In Game* scene content that would maybe make this update worth the download look, or is that all still just the very emotional extremist crowd still going on about the suggestive text of something that happened in the past (but not shown as a scene in game)?
Are you kidding? I’ll never understand when people complain about people complaining about the game (which is related to the game) but their own comment is literally not talking about the game.

I wonder what’s more annoying? :whistle: I definitely know that one is within the rules of the forum and the other isn’t ;)

Now, from what I see, there is Rape/Abuse content with Pricilla from what I see from others’ comments if that’s what you want. Hope you’re happy

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Are you kidding? I’ll never understand when people complain about people complaining about the game (which is related to the game) but their own comment is literally not talking about the game.

I wonder what’s more annoying? :whistle: I definitely know that one is within the rules of the forum and the other isn’t ;)

Now, from what I see, there is Rape/Abuse content with Pricilla from what I see from others’ comments if that’s what you want. Hope you’re happy
Judging by how triggered you seemed to get in that reply, and which doesn't actually make much sense since I was indeed asking about the update content of *this* game, I'm strongly left guessing you were one of those alt account posters.

I was also hoping for a chime in from somebody who actually played the update as well.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Judging by how triggered you seemed to get in that reply, and which doesn't actually make much sense since I was indeed asking about the update content of *this* game, I'm strongly left guessing you were one of those alt account posters.

I was also hoping for a chime in from somebody who actually played the update as well.
I wonder if people like you use the word “triggered” to convince others that you’ve done more than you have? :sneaky:

You literally started your comment complaining about others, Can’t get around that. and I answered, at least partially, what was in the update.

As far as alt accounts… are you kidding? I’ve been here since 2016, started this account in 2017. Keep your paranoia in check please.

Too much OT. See you :)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Umm do I just really suck at this game or does this update have like no scenes? I got like 2 semi-halfway scenes and thats it the one where her boss gropes her and the one where she is jerkin the MC off in the dressing room but she doesnt even finish she says its to risky. Besides that she is pretending to hump in her movie shoot and thats it? No actual scenes? Or are they behind some kind of paywall?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I wonder if people like you use the word “triggered” to convince others that you’ve done more than you have? :sneaky:

You literally started your comment complaining about others, Can’t get around that. and I answered, at least partially, what was in the update.

As far as alt accounts… are you kidding? I’ve been here since 2016, started this account in 2017. Keep your paranoia in check please.

Too much OT. See you :)
Yup, definitely guessing one of those alt account pile on complainer types with how hard you are biting here. Probably more then a few too.

Extra shame on you though imo as fellow dev with your own game thread to spam.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Umm do I just really suck at this game or does this update have like no scenes? I got like 2 semi-halfway scenes and thats it the one where her boss gropes her and the one where she is jerkin the MC off in the dressing room but she doesnt even finish she says its to risky. Besides that she is pretending to hump in her movie shoot and thats it? No actual scenes? Or are they behind some kind of paywall?
I just finished the DL and did a quick speed through play. Didn't see anything added to that either.

Trying another playthrough now. Gonna QQ if this supposed "rape scene" is still just the reference to her having sex with the guy in a line of text that people raged out over before :)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
are all pics from the preview in the game? if yes seems like i've missed some
just seen this for first time, and not sure about pics, but i wish those animations were also pics, omg, not sure how he made them, but physics are horrible.. maybe because some kind of fake tits in brazil do that jello dance? not sure, but made me pass to even try this game at all

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Yup, that's all that appears to be there.

This game is way too painful to play though without there at least being a full sex scene with Priscilla payout waiting at the end of that pain lol. Making this latest update a strongly suggested skip imo.

Maybe in the next update of that spin off cash grab game I guess.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes