Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.4] [Geiko Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [270 MB]
- - - -

Mac [245 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BastarD3s

Jan 19, 2020
Is it possible to prevent Priscila from being abused and continuing to have sex with Gustav?

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
So, after finish the game of chapter 4, I dont think I see any nsfw M2M scene yet. Am I doing anything wrong? Even at the bar with Nathan only shirtless scene

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
So, after finish the game of chapter 4, I dont think I see any nsfw M2M scene yet. Am I doing anything wrong? Even at the bar with Nathan only shirtless scene
well so far there is mostly teasing, and not only on m2m path. you can check additional images on steam or developers own website to get a slight glimpse of whats to come, but thats about it for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
I dont know why, but on macos version in the start game error and after a loss

Last edited:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Thank you for reporting the bug. I'm looking into it.

As promised, I just joined your Patreon (celebrity tier xD ). I absolutely love your work, thank you for sharing this with us here!! I can't wait to see what comes next! <3

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
As promised, I just joined your Patreon (celebrity tier xD ). I absolutely love your work, thank you for sharing this with us here!! I can't wait to see what comes next! <3
Thank you very much! Your words are much appreciated. I'm going to keep working hard to bring the best possible version of CH to the global community! I hope you keep enjoying everything CH has to offer in the next Episodes!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Isabella69 and DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Thank you very much! Your words are much appreciated. I'm going to keep working hard to bring the best possible version of CH to the global community! I hope you keep enjoying everything CH has to offer in the next Episodes!
I can't wait to see it!! I'm so hooked on this story line already <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hello, https://f95zone.to/members/geiko-games.462513/ (Geiko) I want to ask 1 or 2 questions,

1) NTR/Netorare (Who cheats whom) Will MC cheat or will the Female Love Interest Cheat on MC?

2) Planned Tags: Ra*e / Sexual Harassment on Whom (Main Girl or side girls) OR the MC will get punishment doing these things Ra*e / Sexual Harassment.

I mean the main girl is super hot and we would like to see her in every fetish.

1715687464497.png

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hello, https://f95zone.to/members/geiko-games.462513/ (Geiko) I want to ask 1 or 2 questions,

1) NTR/Netorare (Who cheats whom) Will MC cheat or will the Female Love Interest Cheat on MC?

2) Planned Tags: Ra*e / Sexual Harassment on Whom (Main Girl or side girls) OR the MC will get punishment doing these things Ra*e / Sexual Harassment.

I mean the main girl is super hot and we would like to see her in every fetish.

View attachment 3633041
Glad you like her! She is going to go through a lot and you going to be at her side if you choose to. Celebrity Hunter has a lot of power dynamic, so sometimes you going to be "abusing" and sometimes being "abused" by characters. A lot of the girls going to get on their own struggles too.

Keep an eye on the Episodes to see where everything is going. We are just just starting. There is a lot to cover.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Glad you like her! She is going to go through a lot and you going to be at her side if you choose to. Celebrity Hunter has a lot of power dynamic, so sometimes you going to be "abusing" and sometimes being "abused" by characters. A lot of the girls going to get on their own struggles too.

Keep an eye on the Episodes to see where everything is going. We are just just starting. There is a lot to cover.
I have one more question, Will you add new things to this game or it will be the same as Portuguese version? I have noticed that there are no animated videos in your Portuguese version which I downloaded from your site geiko.net. WILL you add new content in this global version ex. like DLC etc. or fan services.????

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have one more question, Will you add new things to this game or it will be the same as Portuguese version? I have noticed that there are no animated videos in your Portuguese version which I downloaded from your site geiko.net. WILL you add new content in this global version ex. like DLC etc. or fan services.????
Yes. One of our goals with the international version is to improve and add content. Animations is one of the new features. But we are doing a lot of others enhancements, like sound and music design. Some of them are not in the game yet, but they are coming in future versions.

ShintaBattousai

May 16, 2024
Since no one posted episode 5, here it is. Enjoy it!

PC version

Mac version

Android version

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The most intense and exhilarating chapter yet has arrived in Celebrity Hunter Episode 5!

Your fourth encounter with Priscila takes a surprising turn, but the captivating conclusion will leave you breathless.

Meet Miranda, the Model's Agent

Will you succumb to temptation and flirt with Miranda, even as you pursue a romance with her client? Your actions will have far-reaching consequences.

Defy the Powerful Gustav Aldebaran

Dare to challenge the formidable director Gustav Aldebaran and his imposing bodyguard Marco to continue your love affair with Priscila? The consequences could be disastrous.

Seize Your Chance for Love

The opportunity to finally declare your love for Priscila is within reach, but it all hinges on the choices you've made throughout your journey.

Uncover Hidden Secrets and Gadgets

Seek out hidden devices scattered throughout the episode to unravel the mysteries of the story and intensify the gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and Malukage

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Since no one posted episode 5, here it is. Enjoy it!

PC version
Pixeldrain

Mac version
Pixeldrain

Android version
Pixeldrain

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The most intense and exhilarating chapter yet has arrived in Celebrity Hunter Episode 5!

Your fourth encounter with Priscila takes a surprising turn, but the captivating conclusion will leave you breathless.

Meet Miranda, the Model's Agent

Will you succumb to temptation and flirt with Miranda, even as you pursue a romance with her client? Your actions will have far-reaching consequences.

Defy the Powerful Gustav Aldebaran

Dare to challenge the formidable director Gustav Aldebaran and his imposing bodyguard Marco to continue your love affair with Priscila? The consequences could be disastrous.

Seize Your Chance for Love

The opportunity to finally declare your love for Priscila is within reach, but it all hinges on the choices you've made throughout your journey.

Uncover Hidden Secrets and Gadgets

Seek out hidden devices scattered throughout the episode to unravel the mysteries of the story and intensify the gameplay.
Thx for the support!

Is this still paywalled to shit like the reviews say?
This is the most recent Episode, so it's everything free now.

Reactions: m1st3r1 and ustar
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes