DexDoug

Jul 3, 2021
And if you have any hard time in the game, don't forget to ask on Geiko's discord. There are a lot of people there to help

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The reviews are really interesting. Someone gave 1 star because there is music before main menu.
Bit late but I just wanted to say that I've had some reviews that gotten removed for far less than that. I think I'm flagged somehow so they check all my reviews, or someone is hellbent on reporting them. So it's a bit of a waste for everyone if I write reviews. Anyway, you could probably report it if you like. It's not a helpful review, quite the opposite. I know that if I wrote such a review it would get removed the very same day. Probably even the same hour.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Preview images are funny.
"Avoidable NTR" "Avoidable Cheating."
2 Guys kissing - No avoidable tag anywhere... :ROFLMAO:
"You're gonna take this ghey secks and you're gonna like it!"
Every romance choice is optional. I thought I would not need to mention it. But the tag shows it is optional. I should put in the image too :WeSmart:

Bit late but I just wanted to say that I've had some reviews that gotten removed for far less than that. I think I'm flagged somehow so they check all my reviews, or someone is hellbent on reporting them. So it's a bit of a waste for everyone if I write reviews. Anyway, you could probably report it if you like. It's not a helpful review, quite the opposite. I know that if I wrote such a review it would get removed the very same day. Probably even the same hour.
I really like the feedback. Not every feedback is helpful, but the more people complain, better the game gets. We are doing this for some years now and after some time you stop taking things personally and just want to improve your product. Hope to see your review too (and hoping it doesn't get reported :love: )

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Hi just wanted to point out that some countries have legal prohibitions on certain elements (Loli, beastiality etc) so please consider this when planning future inclusions...

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi just wanted to point out that some countries have legal prohibitions on certain elements (Loli, beastiality etc) so please consider this when planning future inclusions...
Thanks for the heads up. Its really important!

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Next one gonna have more content! :love: We are going to do polls for exclusive sex scenes on our Patreon starting this month. If you want to choose which scene we make, you can vote too.
We want to see a scene between Priscila and the old man. Please +1 everyone.
Priscila is one of the best models I have ever seen, so there can be very beautiful scenes.
THX for the update, I can't wait to see next update :love: <3

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I don't get why the negative reviews are like "These are things I like about the game, these are things I don't. 1-star." If there are things you like about the game shouldn't it get at least 2 stars? You can't give zeros stars. 1-star is the lowest rating. That means you think it's among the worst games on the site. And let me tell you. It is not. There is sooooo much lower to go here by anyone's standard.

theTripleA

Jul 13, 2017
Is it possible to see Pricilla rape ? cause its mentioned but there is no fadeaway to her pov or anything I went through the romance storyline and its mentioned the old guys rapes her but you never see nothing ? Is it possible to stop it ? cause it seems awkward for the romance storyline to have ntr.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't get why the negative reviews are like "These are things I like about the game, these are things I don't. 1-star." If there are things you like about the game shouldn't it get at least 2 stars? You can't give zeros stars. 1-star is the lowest rating. That means you think it's among the worst games on the site. And let me tell you. It is not. There is sooooo much lower to go here by anyone's standard.
I can't forget that one: "Music starts too loud = 1-star". I laugh every time :BootyTime:

Is it possible to see Pricilla rape ? cause its mentioned but there is no fadeaway to her pov or anything I went through the romance storyline and its mentioned the old guys rapes her but you never see nothing ? Is it possible to stop it ? cause it seems awkward for the romance storyline to have ntr.
Yeah. Her story is about this hard situation she sees herself in. You will be able to change that if you want. I would recommend you don't see this as NTR, like a trope. It's a really shitty situation and her story will unfolds this drama. There will be chances to see some of their interactions in future Episodes if you choose to do so.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Theres no standard for ratings, everyone is going to have different ways to score. For me, is a game is so unfun that I dont even finish the content its a 1 star automatically. If there are SOME redeeming things about it, It might get bumped to a 2 star. It doesnt matter if some RPGMaker game with 4 mins of gameplay and zero scenes is also terrible and a 1 star that doesnt make everything else automatically a 2.

I'll defend my 1 star. Imo the literal only thing redeeming about this game is some of the renders are decent. Imo the story is bad, the animations are bad, and 70% of the renders are bad. The freeroam/sandbox lacks direction on what to do, and a game that will "game over" you and fucking kill you after an hour of playing is just unfun imo. Not to mention in v5 when I played I had to mute the audio in windows settings because theres was an annoying ass click every time you clicked an option that wasnt tied to any audio options in game, so the audio was bad too.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Theres no standard for ratings, everyone is going to have different ways to score. For me, is a game is so unfun that I dont even finish the content its a 1 star automatically. If there are SOME redeeming things about it, It might get bumped to a 2 star. It doesnt matter if some RPGMaker game with 4 mins of gameplay and zero scenes is also terrible and a 1 star that doesnt make everything else automatically a 2.

I'll defend my 1 star. Imo the literal only thing redeeming about this game is some of the renders are decent. Imo the story is bad, the animations are bad, and 70% of the renders are bad. The freeroam/sandbox lacks direction on what to do, and a game that will "game over" you and fucking kill you after an hour of playing is just unfun imo. Not to mention in v5 when I played I had to mute the audio in windows settings because theres was an annoying ass click every time you clicked an option that wasnt tied to any audio options in game, so the audio was bad too.
Since a lot of players were dying at that point and getting frustrated, I put a hint at the beach if the player want to "cheat". Hope that makes the progression smoother for the players that want an easy way out, but keep it complex for ppl who want the original experience.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I loaded my save from end of ep5 and it says I've reached to end of ep6. Wtf?
Maybe you saved when the final message already started. You can get back to the island map and go to the bus stop and go to Chinatown to start the event with Sayuri from Episode 6. If it not starts, try to load a save bedore the final message. Hope it helps :love:

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Maybe you saved when the final message already started. You can get back to the island map and go to the bus stop and go to Chinatown to start the event with Sayuri from Episode 6. If it not starts, try to load a save bedore the final message. Hope it helps :love:
Hey Dev,

I have a problem with your android release. I don't know if you have played any Visual Novel or not but this game needs that rework.
The reason....
1) You cannot save your multiple choices
Only Current Choice can be saved & loaded.
2) Your Dates Save feature is good but you cannot save 2-3 choices in a date.
3) Game needs Preferences & Gallery Button on Main Menu.
Preferences -
Skip - Unseen Text, After Selecting Choices, Transistions
Text - Fonts , Border Outline - Black, White, Red , Yellow - 0-4
Text Speed , Auto-Forward Time.
Textbox -
Textbox Height , Textbox Title Outline,Font , Textbox Background Visibility 0-100 , Textbox Background Color
4) Game Needs Walkthrough Guide cuz you can't do without it.

Reactions: Kidconan

Boneless987

Jun 2, 2024
I think i found out the problem. In earlier episodes i didn't meet Sayuri yet. That's the problem i guess.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes