Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You really don't see flaw in your reasoning, huh?
Everything you mentioned is opposite of NTR and you still don't see the difference between NTR and Harem? Than let me tell you Blud, It's the difference of perspective. NTR games are from the perspective of "cuck" and Harem games are from the perspective of "bull". I don't get why you think it's all same. Perspective everything changes. If you still think it's the same...live with that delusion. That being said I would end this conversation here as to not go off-topic.

PEACE!
I'm always wondering why whenever we talk about harem and NTR, the harem crowd always gang up on those that thinks differently. At least, you seem to want to have a discussion and not impose your point of view.

First, can you avoid insulting me. Just because I think differently doesn't give you the right to call me blud.
Second, what you say is exactly what I was explaining. You should take some time to read before writing. Yeah, they are different but, at the same time, they have similarities. Like an apple and a pear, they are different fruits but also share some resemblances.
Third, how can you end with peace when you're that aggressive.

Hopefully, Pr0Gamer Johnny explained it better than me.

I mean...what you are saying is literally just perspective. Like...sure if you want to pretend one of the LIs is the main character or something then go for it. This is exactly like saying well the badguy in a movie is really the good guy to him and his crew. Like...no shit if you entirely change the perspective on how you view the media the results change.

Like...no shit? What is this even. You play from the perspective of one single character...not the badguy.
So what you're saying is you only have empathy for the protagonist and not other characters?
VN are stories so obviously I'm going to analyze every situations and characters, how everything is fitting. And I feel sad for the girls in a harem, the same as I feel sad for the protagonist in NTR. Being hurt and hurting aren't that different for the spectator.

Your example of the badguy is incorrect since he and his crew know they are doing bad things, even if they have no other choice or like it.

You may think you play as the protagonist while I'm just playing a game since I don't self insert myself.

That's simply human nature. Human tend to lean towards things more when they are done to others themselves whether it's psychological or instinctual, we can debate on that. No one wants something bad to happen to themselves. Most people rather be the guy punching than the one taking the punch. That's simply how we evolved in all those years of shaping, through those wars, hunger, survival, etc. Humans from start are like this but as the time goes on we have these things in-built as instincts. Now some do enjoy/tolerate getting punched if the consequence of getting punch is worth it. It's the world we live in, sometimes we do things not bcz we enjoy them but simply bcz we don't want them to be done to ourselves. So him saying it's all same is simply foolishness and on top of it he is simply smug of not accepting/admitting and instead is laughing, such abhorrent behavior towards learning? Anyway, will end this conversation here.

PEACE!

#Different_Human_Different_Preferences
This is terryfying. You're litterally justifying a bully's behaviour.
Don't do to others what you don't want being done to you.
Humans tend to avoid conflict if they ever have a choice.

I have nothing more to say, too afraid of where this is leading.

Good continuation.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hello.

I'm always wondering why whenever we talk about harem and NTR, the harem crowd always gang up on those that thinks differently. At least, you seem to want to have a discussion and not impose your point of view.

First, can you avoid insulting me. Just because I think differently doesn't give you the right to call me blud.
Second, what you say is exactly what I was explaining. You should take some time to read before writing. Yeah, they are different but, at the same time, they have similarities. Like an apple and a pear, they are different fruits but also share some resemblances.
Third, how can you end with peace when you're that aggressive.

Hopefully, Pr0Gamer Johnny explained it better than me.

So what you're saying is you only have empathy for the protagonist and not other characters?
VN are stories so obviously I'm going to analyze every situations and characters, how everything is fitting. And I feel sad for the girls in a harem, the same as I feel sad for the protagonist in NTR. Being hurt and hurting aren't that different for the spectator.

Your example of the badguy is incorrect since he and his crew know they are doing bad things, even if they have no other choice or like it.

You may think you play as the protagonist while I'm just playing a game since I don't self insert myself.

This is terryfying. You're litterally justifying a bully's behaviour.
Don't do to others what you don't want being done to you.
Humans tend to avoid conflict if they ever have a choice.

I have nothing more to say, too afraid of where this is leading.

Good continuation.
Like I said, dont even know what to say anymore. Have fun playing the game.

Reactions: Oliz82
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes