Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
your game has multiple protagonists (fem mc (teen model) and male (main, so far) mc), right?
if so, those tags should be added to the list in the OP and as main tags.
The only protagonist is male. You can control some girls some times, but I don't think it should have Female Protagonist because the female POV is rare.

Thanks for the reply.
Elizabeth Richter seems like a fascinating character ;). Looking forward to meet her :p.
If you don't mind, can you tell me in which episode I can expect these scenes?
I really don't know to tell you right now. We are changing the order of the original events for the global version. We are improving the cadency of the story with what we learned from the first release.

1: Dev should delete this pompous "Overview", because it's nothing more but "clickbait"! At this place should be summary of initial story instead, because player at start technically don't know what kind of game it is.
2: UI elements still missing standard "Quit" option, not everyone play it on window mode.
3: No matter what changes in Settings you do, after reopening game it resets to initial window mode with sound on max! RenPy games usually remember player's setting, even after game close.
4: Style of PNG layered game graphic design looks to me more suitable for RPGM than RenPy.
1) If you call marketing, clickbait, then yeah... I just want to hype people for the game. If you click the spoiler section you going to get a summary of the story.
2) Thank you. I'm going to add it on Episode 5.
3) I'm going to look into it. For me it's working as intended. Maybe the way you're closing the window is forced and it's not saving your settings?
4) Thanks for the feedback.

No lesbian content?
Yes. Not yet, but soon. Lots of it.

Why does the tags say female protagonist when its a male protagonist game?
I didn't put female protagonist tag. Maybe some mod did.

Celebrity Hunter - Episode 4 (Patreon) 2024-05-01
CelebrityHunter_Epi4-pc.zip
CelebrityHunter_Epi4-mac.zip
celebrityhunter-epi4.apk
Episode 3: Unveiling Nathan's Secrets
Embark on a thrilling journey to unravel the mysteries surrounding Nathan, Cássia's enigmatic love interest. Prepare for an unexpected encounter at the bar that will test your loyalty and ignite your relationships with Ana and Maria. You can have a piece of Nathan too!
Episode 4: Priscila's Steamy Encounter
Brace yourself for the most intense and tantalizing encounter yet as you navigate the complexities of your relationship with Priscila. The lines between desire and restraint blur, leading to a climax that will leave you breathless.
Thank you for your support!

• Haha
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The only protagonist is male. You can control some girls some times, but I don't think it should have Female Protagonist because the female POV is rare.
perhaps your main main protagonist is male, yet as you have female protagonists that make decisions (and from what ive played i wouldnt say their POVs are that rare at all), the game falls into "multiple protagonists" category with "fem mc" as secondary main characters.
if you dont want that, just remove those side main characters (aka decisions player has to make for them).

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
perhaps your main main protagonist is male, yet as you have female protagonists that make decisions (and from what ive played i wouldnt say their POVs are that rare at all), the game falls into "multiple protagonists" category with "fem mc" as secondary main characters.
if you dont want that, just remove those side main characters (aka decisions player has to make for them).
I would love to add the tag multiple protagonists and female protagonist. I think it would make the game look even better. I'm just afraid that people who plays think they have been tricked, because they can't play as a female protagonist. But if you guys think it would be correct, I will update the tags.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I would love to add the tag multiple protagonists and female protagonist. I think it would make the game look even better. I'm just afraid that people who plays think they have been tricked, because they can't play as a female protagonist. But if you guys think it would be correct, I will update the tags.
thats your game so do whatever you think is for the best.
and dont let eventual complains discourage you, you cant please everyone thats only sure thing.

regarding tags - same as it would be easy to remove fem mc, it is easy to implement it further (just add more decisions on her part).

personally i tend to avoid multi protag and fem.protag games, yet if you are curious how that might work check desert stalker or our red string, for example. just two games i have tried, and certainly there is plenty examples more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
1) If you call marketing, clickbait, then yeah... I just want to hype people for the game. If you click the spoiler section you going to get a summary of the story.
2) Thank you. I'm going to add it on Episode 5.
3) I'm going to look into it. For me it's working as intended. Maybe the way you're closing the window is forced and it's not saving your settings?
4) Thanks for the feedback.
1: So your kind of marketing looks like - "OMG people, those pizza's are best on the town! There are 85 of them, in one pack." and after client open pack at home, find two of them instead. Don't know how law works in your county, but in mine is defined something which can be translated to english like "False Advertising" and if the government find anyone who using something like that, then he is sued for "bad practices" and those money he lost isn't small.
3: Did you tried to close on PC application on fullscreen without forcing it, when it doesn't have any quit button? Judging by your answer not.

Last edited:

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
1: So your kind of marketing looks like - "OMG people, those pizza's are best on the town! There are 85 of them, in one pack." and after client open pack at home, find two of them instead. Don't know how law works in your county, but in mine is defined something which can be translated to english like "False Advertising" and if the government find anyone who using something like that, then he is sued for "bad practices" and those money he lost isn't small.
3: Did you tried to close on PC application on fullscreen without forcing it, when is doesn't have any quit button? Judging by your answer not.
I understand your concern about the overview for Celebrity Hunter. It might seem like we're exaggerating the content, but everything is true. The game already has all that and we are working hard to enhance and improve everything to the global PC version. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to refine our marketing approach. We're confident that once you try Celebrity Hunter, you'll enjoy the story, characters, and overall experience.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I loved your comment and thank you very much for all the tips. They are really insightful.

I would love if you could play Episode 2 and tell me what you think about the UX/UI now. I revamped a lot of it since Episode 1 was getting a lot of hate because of it. I'm not seeing much of negative feedback today, so maybe it works now. I would love your input on that.

I play adult games here on F95 since 2018. It was this forum that made me start this career. But, instead of going "underground" I took the concept of the adult renpy/daz visual novel and made it to the mainstream on Brazil. We have a lot of smartphones here, so it really did well.

The "banned from GP for being to steamy" is exactly what happened. I could get back there, but I really like doing adult stuff.

I removed most of Ren'py default functions because they were too much for mobile users. Too many small buttons. I find Ren'py really shit for mobile users. Phones are not Tom's thing. So, I really "remade" the renpy engine to communicate with backend, accept ads, microtransactions etc.

Now, I'm going the way back. Putting all the functions I removed back into the game. I really hope people help me with feedback because I want to get experience on PC market and release the best version possible of CH for the global/pc community.
A few pet peeves I have from playing AVN's on here since before even you.. NOTE: I have not tried this game yet, just general comments based on you wanting to rebuild the UI for a more standard PC experience.

1. ANY MUSIC at game launch should DEFAULT to 50% volume. Nothing more annoying than dev configuring the game to blast music at 1000% from the start. We get it, you love the music, but the vast majority I bet would turn UP the music if it was really good, as opposed to needing to always mute your system when launching a game.

2. Re-implement the skip feature for already read text. Allow users to SPEED UP text, hell set it to max speed. I don't know of anyone that things "Yeah, let's waste seconds of my life waiting for the text to appear", especially if someone reads fast.

3. Put roll-back in the game. We get it, you want choices to have "impact" but what will really happen is the player will just save before a choice and then reload if the choice isn't what they want. Save them time and make your game more approachable by keeping roll-back implemented.

4. Add the 'hide' function. Nothing worse than having a game with great visuals or animations and havcing the fucking text box blocking it. 'nuff said.

5. ADD dialogue box TRANSPARENCY. Same as #4, but better for non sex parts of the game and allows the player to see more of the visual part of the story.

6. Do NOT limit saving, either number of save slots or when a player can save.

Best of luck!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CelebrityHunter-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A few pet peeves I have from playing AVN's on here since before even you.. NOTE: I have not tried this game yet, just general comments based on you wanting to rebuild the UI for a more standard PC experience.

1. ANY MUSIC at game launch should DEFAULT to 50% volume. Nothing more annoying than dev configuring the game to blast music at 1000% from the start. We get it, you love the music, but the vast majority I bet would turn UP the music if it was really good, as opposed to needing to always mute your system when launching a game.

2. Re-implement the skip feature for already read text. Allow users to SPEED UP text, hell set it to max speed. I don't know of anyone that things "Yeah, let's waste seconds of my life waiting for the text to appear", especially if someone reads fast.

3. Put roll-back in the game. We get it, you want choices to have "impact" but what will really happen is the player will just save before a choice and then reload if the choice isn't what they want. Save them time and make your game more approachable by keeping roll-back implemented.

4. Add the 'hide' function. Nothing worse than having a game with great visuals or animations and havcing the fucking text box blocking it. 'nuff said.

5. ADD dialogue box TRANSPARENCY. Same as #4, but better for non sex parts of the game and allows the player to see more of the visual part of the story.

6. Do NOT limit saving, either number of save slots or when a player can save.

Best of luck!
Thank you very much! I would love to see your take after playing the game in the current version. I think it is more like a traditional visual novel now. With more options and navigation buttons.

I lold when you mentioned the 1000% music. It is just what happens with 99% of RPG Maker games in my experience. I need to run and turn down my volume to 2% to not wake up the whole house with the music. Its a great point.

Your points are pretty much covered. Thats the reason I would love if you could play the game for like 5 minutes just to give your opinion.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Finally tried the double update (well, I'm at the point I have to choose who I want to share info to the annoying boss) and it was good. Though I had a hard time finding some content (I did a completely new playthrough and everything worked fine, so it seems old saves don't work correctly).

The park date was nice (well, the choices I made were). Its consequences could turn out fine or not, depending if someone is hurt in the end.
It was a good idea to be able to choose what kind of woman Priscila is in the photoshoot scene (it has to be accurate though, sending a sexy pic to someone you consider a friend is a bit too much even in that kind of game).
Nathan's meeting was interesting. The girls were a little annoying though.

More generally, I'm wondering if a slowburn love path with Priscila will eventually be possible since I'm going further on the friend path.
Also, some informations are only available once, making me wonder if they're just for the worldbuilding or useful for later (for example, the man in the pixie village).

There's some errors in the translation. There's even some words that were forgotten :
1714711100895.png

Thanks for modifying the load/save options. It's more practical that way.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Bruh , guys can you chill the fuck down ? can you ease on the dev ? i played the game its really good the dev clearly said every Fetish is Avoidable , the Microtransaction he clearly said he removed it but some of you ignoring that and attacking him

as for kink side , i Hope we will be Able to form romantic relationship with one of the girls see it unfold then decide how to go from there like share our GF to other guys and stuff ?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote