Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
even the background setting gone wrong, at least trace the art instead of trying to throw them inside the game after you type the text.
wtf

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Apr 16, 2018
Full save? Man I got tired playing this. Kinda bland gameplay but AI art is not that bad though, the hands are crap as usual, art style is Generic AI art too but so what? It's not bad. All these fucking snowflakes, really.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For fuck's sakes so much bitching about the damn AI art...

Who cares?! Don't like it. Move on.

Can anyone comment about anything else in this game? Some people are saying that it's basic and boring RPGM stuff. Is that true?

Also, is the translation worth anything?

Seriously...

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Having trouble installing the mobile game. When ever I go to install, it asks if I want to update it despite the game not being there

Grail

Feb 3, 2019
My only criticism is there was not a lot of gangbanging or monster fucking in this sadly.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
look for profesional help so XD
I'm trying but currently seeking the fourth therapist so far. The first one ditched me when I started telling her about my dreams of the little green men jumping out of my fridge. They would drink all my orange soda, and these goblins just can't stop. Their dog face, their crooked teeth, and that annoying grimacing smile. I had a gf at the time and I would imagine them kidnapping her, taking her into the fridge for some smexy fun times. I tried telling this to the therapist. She looked at me and said 'Mr. Uxuxux, you are mentally ill.' And she left.

I was sad and felt very lonely. I went to the store and saw the cute checkout lady, and she made me feel happy. Then the little kobolds came again, swarmed her body with their tiny hands. They dragged her away, and I cried and cried and cried. The police didn't care and told me that I was crazy and should be locked up. That's not how they were supposed to act, but the kobolds are so mentally strong I was pretty sure that they did it, the goblin kobold dogthings bribed the police. That's what I told the second therapist, and she didn't run away but gave me a prescription instead. But the kobolds came again and told me they would kill her if I didn't go to a new therapist. So I did.

That didn't go well either. I don't remember what happened in the session. All I know was that I had a massive headache, and my head felt like it was going to explode, and that they were screaming at me in my mind, 'You can't escape us, you will never escape us, no matter where you run, no matter where you hide, we will always find you and fuck all the girls around you.' I don't really remember what happened after that, but there were cops again, and the ambulance, and I was back in the hospital.

My mother came. My mother, who I hadn't seen in years, because I didn't want her to see me like this. I told her I had gotten better, and I was fine now, and that she should go back to her house, but she insisted on taking care of me. I didn't really have a choice in the matter.

She was the first person I told everything about the kobolds, and she insisted to see this new therapist in town, I think he was called Mr. Gob Linn or something, probably a chinese guy.

He was the only one who listened to my story, and he helped me understand that the kobolds were actually gnolls, and that they were invading my mind through opening up a portal with the power of my lustful intentions towards the girls in the stores, women in the parks... I didn't know what to say. It was all so wild of a theory. But, in the end, it made sense, because the gnolls are creatures of pure lust, and their dogface, their long tongue, their crooked teeth, they would want to fuck and breed and fuck.

I told him I didn't want them in my head, and he helped me. He helped me realize that the gnolls weren't the real monsters, I was the one who let them in. He helped me control my thoughts, and to not think about sex with girls in the fridge and stuff, and after some sessions, I stopped seeing them, and I haven't even posted on F95zone ever since.

I'm better now, but sometimes, I see them again. Usually in my nightmares, but it doesn't bother me that much anymore, and I have a nice girlfriend and a job now, so everything is going pretty good.

• Sad
Reactions: DarXzeN

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
And yet AI gene but much better than any 3D renpuy & any bad drawing.

Well I personally only disappointed with the story & gameplay feature. To make it balance I hope AI generated gamedev should put more effort on the story & gameplay. Cheers guys~

Reactions: primarx
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes