3.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This is just a "what if" story and has no relation the the main game. The only thing that happens in this game and the main story is she visited a sex shop and bought a dildo. It was a way to hint in the main game that she was interested in sex and was a horney mastubator. But she never had sex at the start of the main game. This one just spun off that "visited a sex shop" part into its own story so the dev could get something released. He been working on the main game for years, but busted this out in a few months just to have something released.
Thanks for the clarification. Easy skip then.

The art and overall presentation looked nice but not really a fan of loli type characters. Read that in the main game the character is older so I guess I will wait for it.

Edit: Glanced at the cien of the dev and it seems the main character keeps a small chest even when older....yeahh....xD
There are other games out there to play :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
Thanks for the clarification. Easy skip then.

The art and overall presentation looked nice but not really a fan of loli type characters. Read that in the main game the character is older so I guess I will wait for it.

Edit: Glanced at the cien of the dev and it seems the main character keeps a small chest even when older....yeahh....xD
There are other games out there to play :HideThePain:
Can't speak for anyone but..

Those thighs are GLORIOUS. Not everyones cup of tea tho it makes sense. Wasn't a huge fan of loli Celica but grown up Celica is great imo. More of an ass and thigh enthusiast myself if you haven't guessed.

FYI everyone, dev dropped a new post on their ci-en. Looks like an actual update if you want to check it out. Production is still ongoing it looks like but dev needed new equipment and needs to sort out bugs in main game. Sounds like they're working on optimizing the games performance and drawing the new H scenes which one of them is on this update page now.

It's something at least. Most of the updates have been talking about this game and not main game so at least there's progress here that we can see with the drawings.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes