VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Here's a little problem. I made first three versions WITHOUT ANY knowledge of Python and experience in Renpy(not like I'm become super coder rn). So, yep, I make a lot of wrong decisions, and it's kinda hard to change right now. Maybe, I will make this thing, when I will polish game at 1.0 version, idk. But problem with weight of game was already fixed with conversion all pic to webp~
Pretty awesome for a first work. I don't know anything about these games besides having played a few. I would imagine that there would be some way to get the coordinates of the eye boxes by a comparison of the files distributed, ran in a batch, if the source files wouldn't make it any easier.

I played v0.4. At half a gig it's not too bad. of course that will grow as you add.

Also, I don't know how feasible it would be, or if you'd want it, but animated pixelation, or old school cable distortion type filters might be a cool idea at some point down the road. May or may not be practical though.

Someone above mentioned a route where you try and remove the censorship yourself. If that's accurate, does that spring from the point where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're able to remove it yourself, might it ever be possible to remove it from T&A, even if after a long grind?

Definitely a niche here. You've done well in making it.

jamman83

Mar 5, 2018
How do you go down the gyaru paypig route? Every time I do anything with them they eventually stop interacting because the teacher catches them or something.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How do you go down the gyaru paypig route? Every time I do anything with them they eventually stop interacting because the teacher catches them or something.
did you tell your mother about it? i'm pretty sure that's causing it.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i will say this: regardless of what the specific fetish is, it should always be appreciated when a dev covers something that no one else, or very few, have done before. this particular fetish is one of those: how many other games we have where the main theme is this? can't think of any. a dev should always be praised for giving us something we didn't have before.

in case i'm wrong on this particular case and we do have other similar games, please do tell, as i do not know them

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
can someone make a walk through idk how to get half the scenes,also where does the scenes end for each characters ?

Also I love this game if the Dev is reading this,please igonre the hate your getting.

Reactions: AQUAWORSHIPPER

klounito

Jun 16, 2020
more and more often I come across games made in a similar visual style, tell me this is done using some kind of program or do the authors themselves draw pictures in this style?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
any update news
The most recent post on his patreon page suggests that he's taking on something big with this game. It seems he has quit his regular job to develop games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! I warn you in advance, I'm suck in English language, but it's really important thing, and I don't wanna ask Yama about it

Today is officially first day of my new life. Life in which I do not have to combine work and game development. I'm really grateful to my patrons for sponsoring me, and all people from my Discord server for supporting me. Knowing myself, I would most likely give up and stop working on the game if I did not feel your support. Thanks everyone for it! I hope that in the future, I will make more strange games to keep you happy!

Thanks again! Praise goddess! Eris pads her chest! And I hope you will enjoy my games!
Hello hello! I warn you in advance, I'm suck in English language, but it's really important thing, and I don't wanna ask Yama about it

Today is officially first day of my new life. Life in which I do not have to combine work and game development. I'm really grateful to my patrons for sponsoring me, and all people from my Discord server for supporting me. Knowing myself, I would most likely give up and stop working on the game if I did not feel your support. Thanks everyone for it! I hope that in the future, I will make more strange games to keep you happy!

Thanks again! Praise goddess! Eris pads her chest! And I hope you will enjoy my games!

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes