VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Feet and Puppyplay are my favourite categories of femdom, and this game did not disappoint.
I forgot just how much fun puppy play can be, foot play too if done right :)

That game is a real gem, please please please don't drop development! The concept is absolutely great and the scenes are well put.
Don't let peoples sap your motivation your game is awesome, hope you can put out more content fast!
Plus 1 to this. May Eris's blessing be upon this game (Even though she pads her chest).

Reactions: AQUAWORSHIPPER

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Sorry if there's an obvious answer to this, but what key hides the text to allow us to watch the CG?

Ztot

Sep 13, 2018
While running game code:
File "game/em.rpy", line 885, in script
"The rest of her sentence was drowned out with her laughter"
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

I found an error.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
that's how it usually goes, but for this specific game, i think what we should be asking for is the extra censored patch

• Haha
Reactions: Bacace124

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
The dev just recently announced going full time on this project so it’s likely just a lot more stuff going on, maybe slower but bigger updates or just a big update proving harder to manage on time. I also believe that patreons are a full patch ahead or something, not sure. Definitely isn’t abandoned. That would be sad :(

AQUAWORSHIPPER

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
... maybe slower but bigger updates or just a big update proving harder to manage on time...
The sad thing, that I had some problems IRL, so, yep. Game was frozen for some time. BUT! I managed it all, and now I'm fckn finally can work. But it's barely a big update :HideThePain:
Surely the dev's goddess will revive them so they can continue their quest aka, game development...
I'm still alive!~

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The sad thing, that I had some problems IRL, so, yep. Game was frozen for some time. BUT! I managed it all, and now I'm fckn finally can work. But it's barely a big update :HideThePain:

I'm still alive!~
I'm sorry to hear about you had some irl problems. I am glad things have been getting better for you though.

Also, praises to Eris for reviving Useless Best Girl's #1 worshipper.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes