VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

larona

Nov 2, 2021
sometimes I think nothing will surprise me anymore... this really surprised me! good luck with this thing!

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Has anyone actually completed the teacher's task (typing the line 1000x)? Does it yield any extra content?

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
Has anyone actually completed the teacher's task (typing the line 1000x)? Does it yield any extra content?
yes it does, and it gives you a choice afterwards that can either buff or nerf you. But I'd say it's not that worth doing, i did it with a macro out of curiousity and it still didn't feel that worth haha. You only need 100 though.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Honestly, I kinda get it now after playing. My go to fetish is orgasm denial with stimulation every where which is still femdom but in the exact opposite direction this goes.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
yes it does, and it gives you a choice afterwards that can either buff or nerf you. But I'd say it's not that worth doing, i did it with a macro out of curiousity and it still didn't feel that worth haha. You only need 100 though.
Can you share the macro please ?

Also Where does this version of the game end ?I think I reached the end for everyone...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You played on old saves? I just don't know why it working as you said, sorry~

I don't quite sure about that. I'm more into shoes~
I did, but when I started a new game it didn't help. Maybe I'll delete old saves and the game again. Thanks for the answer.

Edit: It worked!

I don't quite sure about that. I'm more into shoes~
So that's why when MC is looking for feet he can only find shoes. I guess it's also a form censorship for him :p

Last edited:
Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Write
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
~
I am not writing that one time, let along 1000. I am sure if I used a macro to make my computer write that, it would gain self awareness and revolt like the machines in Terminator lol.

That said, maybe I can track down Darkness and make her write that 1000 times. XD

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
I am not writing that one time, let along 1000. I am sure if I used a macro to make my computer write that, it would gain self awareness and revolt like the machines in Terminator lol.

That said, maybe I can track down Darkness and make her write that 1000 times. XD
you misunderstand i think, it's a cheat that you only need to write one line instead. Wish i knew that and could have saved some time macroing it lol.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes