VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

AQUAWORSHIPPER

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
you misunderstand i think, it's a cheat that you only need to write one line instead. Wish i knew that and could have saved some time macroing it lol.
If you need any help about game - welcome to my Discord. My community can help with anything that I can't~

Reactions: afedvfe

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you misunderstand i think, it's a cheat that you only need to write one line instead. Wish i knew that and could have saved some time macroing it lol.
Oh okay that is some good news.

Even so, there is no way I am phrising Aqua. It wouldn't surprise me if that code ended up costing the player much more than than they gained for using it. Lol

Reactions: mqy9696

AQUAWORSHIPPER

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
The dev has arrived,
waiting for new updates
Thanks for poking me about the patreon post. I just started getting too depressed about the news, and wrote about it on Discord that I completely forgot to notify everyone on Patreon. If someone wants to follow the news about my game - you are welcome to my Discord

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for poking me about the patreon post. I just started getting too depressed about the news, and wrote about it on Discord that I completely forgot to notify everyone on Patreon. If someone wants to follow the news about my game - you are welcome to my Discord
Thank you for sharing the information about the situation, we understand that the situation is not simple.

Reactions: AQUAWORSHIPPER

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think I have you on Discord yet. I don't know what you have been dealing with but I am wishing you the best in working through it.

duckpop

May 15, 2020
Any update for this game? Also, anyone know of similar games?
no updates, last news from the dev was back when paypal froze transactions to russia saying they'd continue development but couldn't get any money from patreon, unless something radical changes it's probably abandoned.

not aware of any similar games, which is a shame as censorship seems such a fun addition

AQUAWORSHIPPER

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
no updates, last news from the dev was back when paypal froze transactions to russia saying they'd continue development but couldn't get any money from patreon, unless something radical changes it's probably abandoned.

not aware of any similar games, which is a shame as censorship seems such a fun addition
Sup. It's not abandoned. I'm working on game, but because now I have "regular job" work will move slowly. But it's moving, yep~

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Have you considered other means of donations like SubscribeStar or even crypto? Patreon is shit anyway.
I mean then again,having a regular job is still more reliable than those tbh,this game isn't as popular sadly:( and I doubt enough people would donate to justify aqua leaving the regular job.
I'm glad this isn't abandoned.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sup. It's not abandoned. I'm working on game, but because now I have "regular job" work will move slowly. But it's moving, yep~
Congratulations on your dayjob.

Have you considered other means of donations like SubscribeStar or even crypto? Patreon is shit anyway.
Agreed with Patreon being shit.

I mean then again,having a regular job is still more reliable than those tbh,this game isn't as popular sadly:( and I doubt enough people would donate to justify aqua leaving the regular job.
I'm glad this isn't abandoned.
I know you are referring to AquaWorshipper but I couldn't help thinking about the Goddess Aqua when you said that.

Aqua bathwater.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes