VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Liza❣

May 1, 2021
It is such a great game!~ I really really love <3 Idea of this game is really unique~ I am most interested in Blacked route and Gyarus route~

Reactions: AQUAWORSHIPPER

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Last post on patreon was on June 13.....
aqua's last discord post was in june as well. his last check-in here in the zone was october 24th.
aqua is russian, so for all we know he coud be among the poor souls that got conscripted for the war. i hope not, but the mass conscription happened around that time.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
Apr 28, 2020
aqua's last discord post was in june as well. his last check-in here in the zone was october 24th.
aqua is russian, so for all we know he coud be among the poor souls that got conscripted for the war. i hope not, but the mass conscription happened around that time.
is it? he just wrote something on the discord yesterday, but the patreon is blocked in Russia, and besides, it’s almost impossible to receive any funds from abroad, so Aqua works at a regular job, but it’s hard to say about the game, it was worth waiting for something.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
is it? he just wrote something on the discord yesterday, but the patreon is blocked in Russia, and besides, it’s almost impossible to receive any funds from abroad, so Aqua works at a regular job, but it’s hard to say about the game, it was worth waiting for something.
you are actually right. my bad then. for some reason i coud only see like 3 channels and they were silent for a long time now. it only now showed up after i actually used the search function. still my mistake though. thanks for clearing things up.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's possible he got conscripted but there's still a lot of males his age who haven't been. Even if he was, there are thousands of soldiers just laying down their arms (If they have them) and walking away unharmed. I like to remain optimistic in these situations and would like to think he will be returning here soon to post an update on the game as well as life in soon-to-be Ukraine 2: Putin's Scootaloo

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
i'm not really following what's going on, but he is alive at the very least:
View attachment 2231234
btw discord link is available in the OP
He's talking about someone (Animeat) who also makes censor-fetish content. They post a fuckton of high-quality (and effort) stuff, I have mostly seen it on censoredbooru. Definitely seems like he's still into making the stuff but probably just can't rn.

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
he's not conscripted or anything just had to get a job because of patreon not working in russia anymore. Which leaves him less free time to work on it.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
he's not conscripted or anything just had to get a job because of patreon not working in russia anymore. Which leaves him less free time to work on it.
I can imagine someone making something weird is usually connected to not being fit in army. It's the same with three of my friends and one full dev from Ukraine, and three from Russia, somehow all of them aren't a good soldier material, and none of them are involved. That's why my usual concern for devs is only if they're in the danger zone or not.

Man, poor Aquaworshipper, especially since i like him, his game, and even Aqua too. And now he has to work, developing a wage slavery fetish...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I can imagine someone making something weird is usually connected to not being fit in army. It's the same with three of my friends and one full dev from Ukraine, and three from Russia, somehow all of them aren't a good soldier material, and none of them are involved. That's why my usual concern for devs is only if they're in the danger zone or not.

Man, poor Aquaworshipper, especially since i like him, his game, and even Aqua too. And now he has to work, developing a wage slavery fetish...
That is surprising given how Charlie Chaplin 2.0 was conscripting nearly anyone he could get his hands on, including an 80 year old man with health issues.

But then again their name is AQUAworshipper and the Russian army has enough of a problem with uselessness, incompetence and drunkenness as it is lol.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes