VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh no the abandoned tag, I actually really liked this one.
Hopefully Eris can revive Aquaworshipper (Even though they're an Aqua follower lol) and get this game back on track. Even dispite the delay, I am sure this game will be completed sometime before Aqua slays the Demon King lol

Reactions: NicCag

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Why did the chicken cross the road?

7/10 Patreon amateur projects get abandoned because they simply don't attract enough people who pay for the dev to care. Yes, money drives most things.
Fair enough. Though I have to say, any green dev shouldn't expect to be rolling in money on their first title. Takes time to build a loyal consumer base.

Reactions: corcatz12

fucksakeee

Apr 26, 2020
Fair enough. Though I have to say, any green dev shouldn't expect to be rolling in money on their first title. Takes time to build a loyal consumer base.
My guy was doing it as a hobby-kind of thing, started working on it more (full-time?) when money from patreon came. Even then, updates were slow as he is/was not experienced/comfortable with either writing (talked about troubles to write casual, slice of life scenes), nor coding.
The game has also a big design issue, where the whole censor theme makes most paths weird to progress, or weird to design.
Also, ukrainian war. Dev is russian, so he stopped getting money from patreon if I remember correctly, which forced him to find a different job.
I believe he's still working on it (?), but making a game is a big project, and as with all big projects, life just tends to get in the way. Don't get me wrong, I think there's a good chance another update will never come. However, saying that money is the reason why people start and stop projects it's just so fucking shortsighted it's infuriating. I understand it seems like it often, I do. I just hope we can also understand where they come from.
Most people who do projects like these games are doing it out of the same reason why you and me have started our unfinished projects. Had an idea, thought it would be cool or fun, started it, life happens, don't persevere. Happens all the time.

Rephonia

Jan 30, 2018
I believe someone from his community kinda "continuing" the game.
Although it's HTML game with various hentai images called Altered Vision, same theme though.
It's on the Discord server, but not really much there so far still.

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
Any one pls Tell me the censored words for miss o'neil
Fuck, Onahole, Bitch, Pussy, Perv.
Not sure if that's the exact order and if I'm not forgetting one, but those are for sure.
Capitalization matters.

Edit: Actually it was exactly those, in that order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sleepy Kitty Kat

Aug 29, 2022
Fuck, Onahole, Bitch, Pussy, Perv.
Not sure if that's the exact order and if I'm not forgetting one, but those are for sure.
Capitalization matters.

Edit: Actually it was exactly those, in that order.
Are you sure Onahole is correct? I can see how it would make sense but it doesn't seem to uncensor anything when i tried it, also if you intentionally get it wrong she gives the same "not bad" response if you get the rest right

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Glad to see Aqua is back online, I originally didn't bother with this game because of the abandoned tag, but after a year i eventually came back because it really is the only of its kind.

happy about the possibility of future updates.
Same here! I was worried when Aqua's worshipper disappeared.

Here's some best/ worst water goddess ecchi for when they visit this thread again:

Aqua footdom.jpg

Reactions: inANutshellV2
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes