VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
The whole idea of the entire thing is some funny shit! And I'm all for it.
For someone like me, who comes to this site basically to keep myself entretained and read diferent stories and shit, I can't see how completly unexpected shit that I could've never think of like this one can't get the work done hahaha.

On another note, I've never heard of this so-called "Censorship fetish"

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
... Huh. Creative. I've seen this fetish before, just never really thought about it being applied to a game.

That said the audience for this has to be extremely niche, except for the people looking at it for the novelty of it / curiosity sake.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
So... is this fetish supposed to break the fourth wall? :unsure: Because, just by looking at the pics, it doesn't seem like censorship is enforced by the NPCs to the MC... but by the creator to you! :KEK:

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So do the characters in game know about the censorship or she acts like she's nude, just that we can't see?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i hate un-original story, money grabing whore kind of game that are made with only one mindset : please and attract to suck money so i find extremely niche game often interesting even if not for my taste, this one seem like an interesting concept and the dev note made me wonder of many of the game mechanism and plot developement, if it wasn't for the list of future fetish being completely out of my interest zone i would have happily give it a try ... now i'm only left with curiosity T_T

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm just curious. Was anyone high when the stumbled upon this?

What was your reaction?

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes