Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
" With Dropp, integrated into your SubscribeStar.com's content creator account, you will be able to instantly receive contributions - from your Subscribers to your Dropp E-wallet. "

Given that his Patreon is gone, even paid subscribers would not be getting Patreon era downloads
Not accepted at .adult for payment and I certainly never had CC problems there. The Subscribestar just doesn't even exist a fraction of the time the Patreon did.
I never subbed for his Patreon but I assume he left some Mega.nz or other links up for his old Patreon Subscribers to download Stuff that he is now closing.
You're right though, that doesn't affect any of the new stuff.

Now that I think about it, why don't they accept Dropp for .adult.
Crypto is actually the most secure payment for adult stuff:unsure:

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Not accepted at .adult for payment and I certainly never had CC problems there. The Subscribestar just doesn't even exist a fraction of the time the Patreon did.
.adult is the same company and even the admin for this forum tells us Subscribestar takes Dropp.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
.adult is the same company and even the admin for this forum tells us Subscribestar takes Dropp.
Subscribestar does take Dropp. Their .adult site does not(For subscribers, no clue about creators). It's not listed as payment option either. Only Credit Cards.
I would actually love to pay with crypto if I could, maybe there is a trick to it ?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I'm puzzled at Ako's jiggle animation. Why would one boob oscillate out of sync with the other boob? Shouldn't they swing together?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 33x33

TDFate

Oct 28, 2020
We dont have a dedicated thread for / right?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes