LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
ChadRat3D is a 3D artist who makes pinups of characters from The Witcher, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us,
Resident Evil, Cyberpunk 2077 and more.
Bestiality and Monsters warning, Futa recently.

Updated: 2024-01-09
Artist: ChadRat3D -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: mostly 3500x2500
Content: 150+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Before Patreon: - - -

2023-02: - - -
2023 Mar-April: - -
-
2023 May-Aug: - - -
2023 Sep-Dec: - - - -

Compressed (all above): - - - -

CPFuta02nwm.jpg LaraTribe09nwm.jpg LaraTaur06nwm.jpg OGBWMinonwm.jpg TWCiriTrissSoldnwm.jpg TWTrioFuta01nwm.jpg TWYenBBC01nwm.jpg OGHarlyIvyBjRbdR.jpg OGWWH01nwm.jpg
OGYorha2Bfjnwm.jpg REClaireMrXThumbMouthNwm.jpg fPred01nwm.jpg LaraStrip02nwm.jpg LaraTaur05nwm.jpg TWCiriTentacle01nwm.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Free artist for spice lovers. I'm not usually into stuff like this, I prefer more vanilla/thicker/futa girls, but the overall render quality is nice and most of the pics are okay. And I don't mind tauren looking creatures) You can say - I'm exploring :p
Sort in folders by date.
Enjoy.

P.s. for those who usually follow my threads and not, I wont be posting content like this (most likely not). This is a rare exception.
P.s.s. there is some horses/dogs/wolfs/varrens present, yes

Started patreon at 2022-02-09

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
Pretty sure Patreon is against Bestiality (ToS), does this artist avoid posting that type of content there?
Or have they just been lucky so far avoiding a ban?

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I just found this artist just at pixiv. Talented artist, liked his style but apparently he is only doing white cuckold shit. I looked at his paywalled content to see if there are different/non-cuck content but nope! What a waste tho! Maybe he is in for quick cuck cash grab, because his older works not that plenty but some variations, idk. Fucking sad to see recently many talented people went ballsdeep to this type of content for a quick fucking 2-3 cuck subscribers.

I really don't understand and it bothers me way more than it should. You are already making quality stuff, just do your own thing people will come and support you eventually. You don't have to cater to a group literally subs everyone who put black dick in their render, that you can't even see the woman, without looking at their work quality. These cucks are not following you because of your work quality but because of they saw a black dick in your render. Anyway, this just became a huge rant but I was just sadden to see another talented person chose this way. :(

Beware, op didn't mentioned it but; if you are looking for beast content, non-cuck content or something like that, you will just find black dicks for white cucks. This one very sadly went into ignore list.

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Do any of these include specifically the blend files? Because I want to get the harley Quinn bj file that he posted back in June

Apr 21, 2023
Sorry for complaining.. Is it so hard to include the dates or files in which the compressed folder/DL contains? I'm sure others don't like to constantly guess at what the compressed folder contains.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Sorry for complaining.. Is it so hard to include the dates or files in which the compressed folder/DL contains? I'm sure others don't like to constantly guess at what the compressed folder contains.
I usualy do that, but when I dont, it means it includes everything.

Apr 21, 2023
I usualy do that, but when I dont, it means it includes everything.
Others don't know this and how would they know if it includes more recent updates as there's no timestamps on the multiple posted links.

I love the work you and others do and I don't want to come across as rude, I'm just hoping people can understand the confusion of it being unmarked or not having some sort of time stamp.

Reactions: wzwc030214