13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Rec. Room Animation only Mod
Animation only MOD.jpg
There is nothing to unblur T.T

If you just want the animation
Replace Map22.json file in WWW->Data folder
You can use savefile20 or just watch a scene to have the mod to pop up if you are already in the Rec. Room

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Isn't that one of the two night scene outside?
If it does not play with one of the Book from the left size of the rec. room (Not modded part),
either it's missing or The dev did not use it.
I did not enjoy that game so i have no idea otherwise.
they only use the first part of that scenes
ah so it end up not making it to the game, that a shame.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad little kinetic VN, though wouldn't really call it NTR, since neither girls were his LI, afterwards the red head became somewhat his lover so, could either see it as netorase or netori if Denji become more dominant and steal her from the goverment official. Either way, I kinda liked it, not so bad as those japanese ntr games.

mrstoneyy

Jun 19, 2022
Does anyone have a list of hotkeys for the game? Most importantly a hotkey for automating the texts or a way to have the dialogue to go next after a certain amount of time? Thank you!!

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
i havent seen much NTR of CSM but if you have i imagine the reason is typical subversion/corruption stuff, like Hinata from Naruto being popular in NTR despite never even looking another guy's way in the show. Makima, the red haired chick, is a stone cold bitch but she's wholly devoted to Chainsaw Man and i guess people like flipping that
I just thought that was just pathetic baswment dwelling perma-virgin otaku/incel worthless likfe rejects angry over their imaginary pretend invisible GF getting got and those delusional cuck loving shit stains all upset like whether imaginary or IRL they would have a shot instead of the usual female reaction throwing up a lil by simple eye contact when seeing their disgusting creepers asses. Kinda like those same stains on existence jealousy of kirito and turning asuna into the same thing.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I just thought that was just pathetic baswment dwelling perma-virgin otaku/incel worthless likfe rejects angry over their imaginary pretend invisible GF getting got and those delusional cuck loving shit stains all upset like whether imaginary or IRL they would have a shot instead of the usual female reaction throwing up a lil by simple eye contact when seeing their disgusting creepers asses. Kinda like those same stains on existence jealousy of kirito and turning asuna into the same thing.
bro Kirito himself is also a self-insert for those "basement dwelling perma-virgin otaku" lmao

Adnan1995

Sep 12, 2022
View attachment 2443836

Overview:
Based on a true anime events, Denji gets cucked.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2023-03-05
Developer: 浅上藤奶/Fujino
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2443882 View attachment 2443831 View attachment 2443829 View attachment 2443830 View attachment 2443832 View attachment 2443833 View attachment 2443834 View attachment 2443883
Has anyone have game for android hive me link or file to download

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes