3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Cover.gif

Overview:
ChameleonHops is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games, such as: The Witcher, Tomb Raider, Life Is Strange, The Last Of Us, etc. He stopped animating around 2021, and began creating AI artworks.​

Updated: 2024-07-10
Artist: ChameleonHops -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 60+ animations (5min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download:

Animations: - - - -
Animations (AI Remastered): - - - - -
Additional Audio: -
- - -

Widomaker, Blowjob [AI].jpg Ciri, Cumslut 01 [AI].jpg Yennefer, Blowjob 02 [AI].jpg Yennefer & Ciri, Kissing [AI].jpg Mei, Reverse Cowgirl [AI].jpg Yennefer, Reverse Cowgirl [AI].jpg Ciri, Cumslut 02 [AI].jpg
1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif Brigitte x Doomfist, Sombra & Widowmaker, Captured By Talon - Facefuck.gif Brigitte x Widowmaker, Mouthfist - Mouth Fisting.gif Chloe Price x David Madsen, Punish Me Step-shit - Standing Doggystyle.gif Lara x Dude - Blowjob.gif
Lara x Dude, Throated - Facefuck, Throatfuck.gif Lara x Dudes, Lara Likes It Dirty - Anal Doggystyle Spitroast, Facefuck.gif Lilith x Dude, Throated - Facefuck, Throatfuck.gif Max Caulfield x Mark Jefferson, Drugged - Dick Licking (ahegao).gif Max Caulfield x Mark Jefferson, Drugged - Throatfuck (ahegao).gif Rachel Amber x Dude, 17 Missed Calls - Legs Spread Missionary (cam hud).gif Rachel Amber, Captured, Solo.gif Rey x Finn - Blowjob.gif
Sombra x Dude, Que onda - Legs Spread Cowgirl.gif Yennefer x Ciri; Geralt, He’s Sleeping Already - Muffdiving (no turning around, ntr).gif Yennefer x Dude; Ciri, Ciri Sneaked In - Legs Spread Anal Cowgirl.gif Ciri, Zireael Blowjob.jpg Lara, Take It All.jpg Rachel, Do You Want Something.jpg Yennefer, Here Comes Trouble.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Too bad it's again extremely short and therefore useless stuff. Of course that's not the fault of rf96.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
regarding the 17 animations are those the only ones on his patreon? because he made a lot more than that. should be more like 30-50 animations and a couple images

Reactions: Giony and WAR1OCK

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
regarding the 17 animations are those the only ones on his patreon? because he made a lot more than that. should be more like 30-50 animations and a couple images
Patreon only.

• Hey there
Reactions: RaidenZ

CaptEcchi

Feb 24, 2021
Nopy is completely down. I guess there would be many threads which needs to be updated. Take as much time as you want <3
Yup, I'm a Patreon of Nopy and they posted yesterday that they are pretty much done. Lack of payment processors is the reason - all of their payment options have been canceled/banned. They will try to see what they can do but they are not very optimistic on finding a new way to receive payments.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
possible but 4 months without content isnt thaat long either. probably just on a break
Great. I've seen some of their works years ago but I never bothered following creators that time and I've only recently discovered chameneonhops. Definitely keeping a close eye on them this time.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote