Collection Video ChameleonHops collection [2024-07-10] [ChameleonHops]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I organized the animations from this artist recently for my own collection. I'm not the archivist type, so I trashed many of his lesser quality and early works that didn't appeal to me. I did remux audio for many of the animations I kept. I did a quick search online for anything new. It seems this is up to date minus the animations I scrapped. I tried to include additional audio edits when available, but I think lerico and volkor are the best at the craft so I usually default to their stuff.

Here's a zip for anyone interested.

Fixed Link:

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
I organized the animations from this artist recently for my own collection. I'm not the archivist type, so I trashed many of his lesser quality and early works that didn't appeal to me. I did remux audio for many of the animations I kept. I did a quick search online for anything new. It seems this is up to date minus the animations I scrapped. I tried to include additional audio edits when available, but I think lerico and volkor are the best at the craft so I usually default to their stuff.

Here's a zip for anyone interested.

Google Drive
Thank you for this.

Aug 11, 2021
The quintessential collection of [ChameleonHops] work (up till early July 2024), thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates (3 Lara videos are omitted for breaking rule7 (shota content)).

Full collection is split into 3 parts:
Animations (main collection)
Remastered Lost Originals (remastered animations only found in R34 sites)
Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, 142 animations & 56 images (3.21GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one (see context spoiler above), but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:

(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP Updated

| | | (more mirrors in OP)

Max.gif Rachel.gif Chloe.gif

I replaced the main collection with Schattenjäger's curated archive (redirect likes above ^). I cross-referenced everything, and found 4 additional audio works from my own archive. I remuxed them and zipped those separately. Updated tags, new screens, cover, etc.

It's unfortunate chameleonhops stopped animating and only creates AI pics now :(. I miss his animations, especially the life is strange content (in case you didn't notice :LOL:).

laradirtys

May 22, 2018
OP Updated

| | | (more mirrors in OP)

View attachment 3819183 View attachment 3819184 View attachment 3819182

I replaced the main collection with Schattenjäger's curated archive (redirect likes above ^). I cross-referenced everything, and found 4 additional audio works from my own archive. I remuxed them and zipped those separately. Updated tags, new screens, cover, etc.

It's unfortunate chameleonhops stopped animating and only creates AI pics now :(. I miss his animations, especially the life is strange content (in case you didn't notice :LOL:).
hello, i've been trying to extract the Lost Animations and Images zip with my mac. But after extracting the folder is empty but it does take my storage. Any idea what could be the cause? because i can extract the Animations zip just fine

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RavenOfOld

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the beast stuff is still missing right? as well as the yennefer rimming ones I belive. EDIT: I was wrong chameleon did none of this animations.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
hello, i've been trying to extract the Lost Animations and Images zip with my mac. But after extracting the folder is empty but it does take my storage. Any idea what could be the cause? because i can extract the Animations zip just fine
All the subfolders for the collections have a . at the start of the filename, so it may be reading them as hidden files. Make sure you have the option to see Hidden Files turned on in Windows settings and then check the archives.

Aug 11, 2021
All the subfolders for the collections have a . at the start of the filename, so it may be reading them as hidden files. Make sure you have the option to see Hidden Files turned on in Windows settings and then check the archives.
I'm using . in front of image & no audio folder names so as see them sorted first in alphabetical order (where other folders might be present). I'm pretty sure windows is not tagging them as hidden, maybe it's a macOS thing?

edit: It is
"You can't use a name that begins with a dot “.”, because these names are reserved for the system."

Will definitely take that into account for future uploads.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote