walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I still have the hint for the hellhound in my Signals hint list but she's already in the house, I've given her a name and I've also given her clothes.
Shouldn't that hint go away by now?
2021-03-03 22_35_36-Champion of Realms.jpg
Or did I miss something here?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Also, has the girl card for the "stormy encounter" girl already been revealed? I had that event at the plaza already. Are there further events available for now?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
32 bit version crashes. Any advice? Except getting a new computer.
Well the Ren'Py exes are kinda swappable so you could try that. Generally things outside the "Game" folder deal with the Ren'Py Engine while things inside deal with the tasty bits that make up the game. Mostly that's an easy fix if someone complains about a custom icon in a Ren'Py exe being falsely flagged as a potential virus.

Otherwise if you just tossed this new update on top of the old it might have messed up the "lib" and "renpy" folders.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Well the Ren'Py exes are kinda swappable so you could try that. Generally things outside the "Game" folder deal with the Ren'Py Engine while things inside deal with the tasty bits that make up the game. Mostly that's an easy fix if someone complains about a custom icon in a Ren'Py exe being falsely flagged as a potential virus.

Otherwise if you just tossed this new update on top of the old it might have messed up the "lib" and "renpy" folders.
what do you mean swappable? Also, i just redownloaded the thing.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there anywhere i can find the complete list of room codes. i lost my game so lost all the codes. I know there's more then 2 though. like is there a place where i can find the history of extra scene codes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
what do you mean swappable? Also, i just redownloaded the thing.
Copy an exe from another Ren'Py game of a similar version, change the name to match, and run.
You probably should make a backup of the old exe as a safety precaution. I noticed a few new Ren'Py games were giving me that error on my Windows 7 pc.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
It could be that your Anti Virus software has some issues with the 32bit version of the exe file. This happened to several games here now that used the new Ren'py version.
Either this is a false trigger or there is really something going wrong with that file. But that seems to be coming from Ren'py then, not from the game developers.

Nov 5, 2020
Copy an exe from another Ren'Py game of a similar version, change the name to match, and run.
You probably should make a backup of the old exe as a safety precaution. I noticed a few new Ren'Py games were giving me that error on my Windows 7 machine.
really that can work? Damn, Thanks!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there anywhere i can find the complete list of room codes. i lost my game so lost all the codes. I know there's more then 2 though. like is there a place where i can find the history of extra scene codes
specifially im looking for like senoal ones like i could swear there was some girls on the beach ones and a few cristmas ones as an example

Nov 5, 2020
It could be that your Anti Virus software has some issues with the 32bit version of the exe file. This happened to several games here now that used the new Ren'py version.
Either this is a false trigger or there is really something going wrong with that file. But that seems to be coming from Ren'py then, not from the game developers.
ok. so, what should i do? turn off the antivirus, for example?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
again just give it a few hours hes got a fix coming post towards bottom of 118

Yes, guys, I've noticed.
Apparently, with the new renpy there have been changes to how certain parts of the code work.
For descriptions in fact the hide was already there, but that's not enough anymore, plus some other things I fixed.
I'm recreating the build with everything fixed, a couple of hours and it's online.

Nov 5, 2020
again just give it a few hours hes got a fix coming post towards bottom of 118

Yes, guys, I've noticed.
Apparently, with the new renpy there have been changes to how certain parts of the code work.
For descriptions in fact the hide was already there, but that's not enough anymore, plus some other things I fixed.
I'm recreating the build with everything fixed, a couple of hours and it's online.
ok cool, thanks!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I suggest to use the normal 64bit version for now. Otherwise you might need to make an exclusion for the 32bit exe in your Anti Virus program. I strongly advise against simply turning it off.
My Norton 360 doesn't have any issues with it and that AV program is up-to-date.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
There seems to be a "Side Events" scene in the gallery (Not a scene for one of the girls, it is directly under "Side Events"). How do I trigger that scene in the game to unlock it?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Okay guys, reloaded the builds fixed, all tooltips and hints fixed, even the system32 does not give problems (at least this for me, I hope for you too).
The compressed version still takes some time, in the meantime, the fixed normal versions have been published.

There seems to be a "Side Events" scene in the gallery (Not a scene for one of the girls, it is directly under "Side Events"). How do I trigger that scene in the game to unlock it?
Stormy Encounter? It happens randomly in the plaza in the main street

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Okay guys, reloaded the builds fixed, all tooltips and hints fixed, even the system32 does not give problems (at least this for me, I hope for you too).
The compressed version still takes some time, in the meantime, the fixed normal versions have been published.

Stormy Encounter? It happens randomly in the plaza in the main street
Is there also a H scene to it? I just met the girl there but that was it. So should I keep going there after the first meeting, correct?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
1614821206840.png
hey now can someone scrub their files before upload? this aint cool and its on mega and nopy DL links...
edit; the files i got were from here not from the patreon just incase ppl ask that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 1065133
hey now can someone scrub their files before upload? this aint cool and its on mega and nopy DL links...
edit; the files i got were from here not from the patreon just incase ppl ask that.
Since I couldn't see the full path I just loaded up both. It's a false positive either way.

ChampionOfRealms-0.43-pc\lib\windows-i686\python.exe

ChampionOfRealms-0.43-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\python.exe

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Since I couldn't see the full path I just loaded up both. It's a false positive either way.

ChampionOfRealms-0.43-pc\lib\windows-i686\python.exe

ChampionOfRealms-0.43-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\python.exe
cool just checking because that was a first ive seen on this thread.

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes