Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I'm getting the same error - going back to the main menu after sleeping. I have the latest bugfix downloaded and installed.

For me this only happens when I go to sleep and the day changes. I can sleep to pass a time-bracket in the same day without any problems. I can go to the main city, beach, forest, hidden city, etc without an issue. Moment I sleep at night I go straight to main menu.

I'm on Day 63, have done all content (except a scene with Estia at school showers) of previous builds.

I also have a watermark? saying "NO DC" in the top left corner of my screen. This displays on every screen - be it the main menu, in game rooms, gallery, etc. Not sure if this is relevant at all, or what's causing it... because it was NOT there previously.
-------------

Edit - So I thought I'd try something. I completely deleted all files & folders, apart from the save folder & files. I then re-extracted 0.44 and tried that.

- It does not have the proper GUI & stuff
- still getting NO DC showing in top left
- does not go straight to menu screen upon sleeping.

I then added in the latest bugfix posted above.

- has proper GUI
- Still has NO DC showing
- Goes straight to main menu the moment I try and sleep, regardless of time.

Last edited:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
how do i trigger Asmedia's Jealousy or what content? for awhile i've had the hint spend time with her stuck in the girls section and can't find her anywhere to spend time with her other than her room which is always just the scenes.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm getting the same error - going back to the main menu after sleeping. I have the latest bugfix downloaded and installed.

For me this only happens when I go to sleep and the day changes. I can sleep to pass a time-bracket in the same day without any problems. I can go to the main city, beach, forest, hidden city, etc without an issue. Moment I sleep at night I go straight to main menu.

I'm on Day 63, have done all content (except a scene with Estia at school showers) of previous builds.

I also have a watermark? saying "NO DC" in the top left corner of my screen. This displays on every screen - be it the main menu, in game rooms, gallery, etc. Not sure if this is relevant at all, or what's causing it... because it was NOT there previously.
-------------

Edit - So I thought I'd try something. I completely deleted all files & folders, apart from the save folder & files. I then re-extracted 0.44 and tried that.

- It does not have the proper GUI & stuff
- still getting NO DC showing in top left
- does not go straight to menu screen upon sleeping.

I then added in the latest bugfix posted above.

- has proper GUI
- Still has NO DC showing
- Goes straight to main menu the moment I try and sleep, regardless of time.
Looks like Zimon wants two different functions for time_change.

Try putting this in the Main Game Directory since downloading needless data you already have is well needless.

Added
time.rpy
Code:
label time_change2:
    hide screen navigation
    hide screen navigation2
    hide screen bedroomnav
    hide screen blocked
    $ _skipping = True

call hint_change

$ time_prev = time
    $ Time_prev = Time

if timevar == 3:
        $ alarmasmediatoday = False
        $ alarmheratoday = False
        $ alarmtsutoday = False
        $ alarmestiatoday = False

$ day += 1
        $ week_day += 1
        if week_day >= 7:
            $week_day = 0
        $ timevar = 1

else:

$timevar +=1

call time_name

hide screen nav_screen

scene black
    with fade

call new_day_msg
    with dissolve
    hide new_day_msg

show screen nav_screen
    if champion_story >=1:
        jump bedroom
    else:
        jump house
Changed
bedroom.rpy
Code:
imagebutton auto "gui/button/rest_%s.png" action [ Hide("bedroomnav"), Call("time_change2") ]

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Man, there is just something about that hell beast girl that gets me going. I guess I have a thing for hairy dominant women.

Let's get some armpit hair in this game! lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nao-kun

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You got a save as starting a new game then interacting with the portal/exit works. Seems to work in exile too.
But this update seems special... Skipping never felt so entertaining Zimon :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's caused by the skip I'd like to cancel, it's the quickest way I've found to keep the open maps from closing.
In doing so though I have to lock all maps with screen block and skip block, and remove them at each label.
It's also true that if people start forcing the skip by pressing random keys, I can't do anything about it, the game crashes as a result.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, it's caused by the skip I'd like to cancel, it's the quickest way I've found to keep the open maps from closing.
In doing so though I have to lock all maps with screen block and skip block, and remove them at each label.
It's also true that if people start forcing the skip by pressing random keys, I can't do anything about it, the game crashes as a result.
I don't know as to be honest I prefer to have the skip function over the new interface. But for something quick it looks like you have a tall mountain left to climb...

Good Luck!
bubble_tea.png

Reactions: girdeyordo

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Looks like Zimon wants two different functions for time_change.
*snip*
Thank you! This has worked for me - I can now sleep / pass time without being sent straight to the menu, while having the correct GUI.

Now the only thing I'm puzzled about is the "NO DC" thing that shows up in the top left corner of my screen. Am I the only one getting this?

Reactions: masterdragonson

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
so the skip button is bugged,if i keep the tab button pressed(the skip text button),the game will send me back to menu if the text ends and i need to choose to exist a room or something like that.
yeah i have the bugfix downloaded,pretty weird though. i can wait for the updated fix.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Sentinel13

Apr 4, 2019
Still having so many problems even after downloading the patch. Going to sleep either takes me back to the first house before the assault or triggers the sequence right after with Maeve and MC discovering the exile house.

Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Still having so many problems even after downloading the patch. Going to sleep either takes me back to the first house before the assault or triggers the sequence right after with Maeve and MC discovering the exile house.
Reading up the post says this update breaks a shit ton of things :poop:
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Official patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-44-zimon.40009/post-5309322

Fan made exile bedroom patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-44-zimon.40009/post-5309883

• Sad
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Franzferdi

Feb 9, 2017
Well patch 44 is frustrating, I've tried both bug fixes and the game is still a broken mess that I can't advance the story in. I hope the dev can get this fixed cause this is just crazy.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So guys, I just finished double-checking everything.
Tomorrow a new build will be released to fix everything, no bugfix, but first, it will be tested by early players.
This 0.44B accurately does:
All the bugs found until now, fixed
Hoping that there aren't other problems
Could also be some player with the save corrupted since the triggers could be messed up
Skip and Auto are back
They work only in the events
Gallery and Event Tracker now linked to the save, no persistent file
Added new features in the Maeve Zone

Added the possibility to unlock all events and the gallery
So if something is locked, you guys can unlock it without my help
Regarding the release, I'll do like this:
I release the early in the morning, so we see if anyone finds any problems, in the afternoon/evening I give it to everyone. At the moment there's nothing more persistent-related.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So guys, I just finished double-checking everything.
Tomorrow a new build will be released to fix everything, no bugfix, but first, it will be tested by early players.
This 0.44B accurately does:
So, all the bugs found until now, fixed
Hoping that there aren't other problems
Could also be some player with the save corrupted since the triggers could be messed up
Skip and Auto are back
They work only in the events
Gallery and Event Tracker now linked to the save, no persistent file

Added the possibility to unlock all events and the gallery
So if something is locked, you guys can unlock it without my help
Regarding the release, I'll do like this:
I release the early in the morning, so we see if anyone finds any problems, in the afternoon/evening I give it to everyone. At the moment there's nothing more persistent-related.
It's funny that I perked up when I seen
:D

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes