ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The mystery deepens...
Mmmmmm, did you download the version I reloaded, 0.51a, or the previous one? Have you tried extracting to a different folder?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.50
ChampionOfRealms-0.51a-pc Update Patch.rar

Special Note: This version uses the new
If you're on the 7.4 series you should consider updating to this however if you're still using 7.3.5 perhaps wait a bit.
With icon.ico

Without icon.ico

I tried putting the icon.ico back but it seems Ren'Py still has a problem with false positives.

Just delete the "lib" and "renpy" folders in the Main Game Directory and extract this there to update to the new engine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aeriall and "CJ"

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
The mystery deepens...
Mmmmmm, did you download the version I reloaded, 0.51a, or the previous one? Have you tried extracting to a different folder?
Ok so... with 51.a my old save don't work either... So gone to trash :/
With your quick save worked fine! So i think what i did other way was that: I don't click hell's bed at Thailé before I got 200 money with works for her just after!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Another save, this one ready to get the thing for Hell

ikòhjk.PNG

I've tested several saves from many players, some don't respond to the code, they do what they want, I don't understand what's going on with renpy.
I tried deleting pages of code and the game worked as if nothing had happened.

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah Hellhound quest i think have a bug... For the 3.quest,her bed...
We need 200 money from Tailé works but when i go to work for her when I was 1. at her after i reach the Hellhound 3.quest i had an option to make her room but said need 200 money... then ok i start working for Thaile,and get 200 money but after I never give an option to make room to Hellhound... i waited 2 weeks and tried all day time...
Can you see my save?
Class Inventory Function QTY & CHECK is failing. Looking into the cause...

Zimon, the exile button looks good :sneaky:

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thank masterdragonson who found the error in the inventory, it shows that I have to rest, I forget stuff.
Use that bugfix, the rest will be fixed for 0.52.
If you need to rest, rest. No point in burning out or breaking down. We won't be going anywhere.

Also, reading the last couple pages I'd like to applaud you for daring to experiment with things. I for one like seeing that. And even on the odd chance stuff does not work out and gets yeeted* out of the final product** I still enjoy seeing devs try.

* Is that the right word youngsters use these days?
** Also, not implying that will happen here. Just saying that you don't need to worry about things not working out as that one post seemed to imply. If they do, great. If not, also great. Either way it's interesting.

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
uhmm... im having a problem about continuing the story for girls. for example, it says "after the meeting with all the girls i have to go visit cleos when she is at work because she is tired" but when i try to do it, there is just a scene saying " you spent time with cleos " and nothing else. its the same with estia, heramael and asmedia too. and in the signals section, it says "go to all the girls and convince them to come to you" but when i try to speak with girls, there is no option like that. what am i missing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
uhmm... im having a problem about continuing the story for girls. for example, it says "after the meeting with all the girls i have to go visit cleos when she is at work because she is tired" but when i try to do it, there is just a scene saying " you spent time with cleos " and nothing else. its the same with estia, heramael and asmedia too. and in the signals section, it says "go to all the girls and convince them to come to you" but when i try to speak with girls, there is no option like that. what am i missing?
Uploading a save might be helpful.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What do i say to Cleo after he throw me in to the book abyss?
i believe it has to be "man". kind of weird that "man" is the only answer to the riddle but it is.
answering correctly doesn't really change anything, it plays out overall the same.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i hope this is the right one
Well it also said
Taile
Return to Taile for the second part of your deal.

For Signals
You have repaired the house:

Going to see Taile triggered a cut scene.

Sheila
Advance with all the girls until the day of the assault, after that look for her in the city in the afternoon.
To clarify that's Unison City, Main Street not Dusk City

The call
Step 3 is wrong, go to the Meeting Room not the Handling Room

After this Cleos should have an event at the Library but she's waiting on the above things.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes