masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Zimon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Monstergirl Quest they also accept "Me" since the player is human :)
While in that game the Sphinx isn't human however with Cleos then "You" would also point to a human. :coffee:

What goes on four legs at dawn, two at noon, and three at dusk?

[Human!] – Correct. The riddle is a metaphor referring to the stages of human life. “Four legs at dawn” refers to a human infant crawling; both hands and feet are counted as four legs. “Two at noon” refers to humans in their adolescent/adulthood stage, walking on two legs. “Three at dusk” refers to old aged humans who use a cane in tandem with two legs, thus counting as three legs.

[Me!] – Correct. Luka is a human, and therefore counts as a correct answer towards the question.

[You!] – Incorrect. Sphinx is not a human.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello, does anyone know why the first part of the mission does not turn green, I already have all the girls living in the house, they can tell me what I have to do.
Sadly it probably has to do with the second part. Silly order of operations, trixs are for kids.

1 - Doesn't get flagged as done even if you've gathered the dragon balls erm I mean the girls.
2 - Find Sheila is an important step so put that on your to do list.
3 - Meet up with the girls in the Handling Room also doesn't get flagged as done.
4 - Meet up in the Meeting Room. This should clear this signal.

Meeting Room
Python:
    if  champion_story == 14 and  asmedia_house == 1 and cleos_house == 1 and estia_house == 1 and hera_house == 1 and iza_house == 1 and tsu_house == 1 and sheilaEvent >= 5:
        jump girls_all_meet
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-51a-zimon.40009/post-5905796

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So checking changelog i see there is new girl called Hell. Guess it's one from slavehouse or something? How do i get her?

Reactions: jxd

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Just wondering if I'm the only having the game crash as soon as it opens?
Is this a clean install or did you pile things on top of each other.

What OS are you running on, if you say Windows or Android be kind and give a version else I'll assume MS Bob or Android Cupcake :cool:

Does the Main Game Directory have any Log or Error files?
log.txt
errors.txt
traceback.txt

I've heard there are some issues with Android 11 though I haven't went deep down the rabbit hole.

For Windows if you hold down Shift and try starting it can you get to the Troubleshooting Display?

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
Is this a clean install or did you pile things on top of each other.

What OS are you running on, if you say Windows or Android be kind and give a version else I'll assume MS Bob or Android Cupcake :cool:

Does the Main Game Directory have any Log or Error files?
log.txt
errors.txt
traceback.txt

I've heard there are some issues with Android 11 though I haven't went deep down the rabbit hole.

For Windows if you hold down Shift and try starting it can you get to the Troubleshooting Display?
It was a clean install.

I can get to that troubleshooting display, but the game still crashes and tells me it needs to close.

There was no errors.txt or traceback.txt but here is the info from the log.txt (which has my OS in it):

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It was a clean install.

I can get to that troubleshooting display, but the game still crashes and tells me it needs to close.

There was no errors.txt or traceback.txt but here is the info from the log.txt (which has my OS in it):

If you change the Renderer to Angle2 Renderer does it change anything?

These are the classic renderers that were used from Ren'Py 6.13 to Ren'Py 7.4. These may not be available in 7.4 and later games that require model-based rendering.
  1. gl: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles: OpenGL ES 3.0.
These are model-based renderers present in Ren'Py 7.4 and later. These currently exist to enable new features, and are expected to become the default renderer in the future.
  1. gl2: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles2: OpenGL ES 3.0.
Your AMD Radeon R5 M230 is an entry-level DirectX 12 graphics card for laptops so it should handle DirectX 11.

Reactions: JT17

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
If you change the Renderer to Angle2 Renderer does it change anything?

These are the classic renderers that were used from Ren'Py 6.13 to Ren'Py 7.4. These may not be available in 7.4 and later games that require model-based rendering.
  1. gl: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles: OpenGL ES 3.0.
These are model-based renderers present in Ren'Py 7.4 and later. These currently exist to enable new features, and are expected to become the default renderer in the future.
  1. gl2: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles2: OpenGL ES 3.0.
Your AMD Radeon R5 M230 is an entry-level DirectX 12 graphics card for laptops so it should handle DirectX 11.
I changed the renderer to angle2 and now it seems to work perfectly. Thanks for the help.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
As a university student, I think writing Renpy code is easier than writing C language code.:ROFLMAO:
Personally I prefer C. The whole idea that whitespace and indentation are critical just makes python awkward to use in my experience. I like me a nice and curvy curly bracket { }.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Personally I prefer C. The whole idea that whitespace and indentation are critical just makes python awkward to use in my experience. I like me a nice and curvy curly bracket { }.
No, python is not hard to use. Personally, I think MATLAB is the most user-friendly software. Then Java script or Python are also nice too (I prefer Java.) The C program / C+ / C++ ... those make me cry to think back on the bad experience of using Pascal in my high school:eek:.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
No, python is not hard to use. Personally, I think MATLAB is the most user-friendly software. Then Java script or Python are also nice too (I prefer Java.) The C program / C+ / C++ ... those make me cry to think back on the bad experience of using Pascal in my high school:eek:.
And I feel exactly the opposite. Having been programming for several decades now I find that I naturally gravitate toward proper strong typed, curly bracketed languages like C and C++ over weakly typed, improperly formatted stuff like python or the mess that is Javascript. And whilst Java is nice enough I prefer C# simply due to it feeling more right to me.

This said, I've noticed that there is this trend with us programmers to split along that line. As in, one half prefers scripting languages and interpreted stuff whilst the other prefers stuff like C. And whilst I have my very definite preferences I'll openly admit that it's entirely a matter of taste rather than any proper argument. Well, aside from early PHP. Early PHP can go die in a fire.

Speaking of dying in a fire if you ever feel like it and you dislike Pascal you should try Delphy. Or don't. That might genuinely drive you to suicide.
Now, x86 assembly on the other hand? That's another story entirely. If ever you need a language to just unwind with manual jumping and full control of the stack that's your ticket.

Reactions: fm109
Jul 27, 2020
What does the status Normal mean for Izanami?
I had no clue until today. Turns out she gets sad if you don't comply with having sex with her at the end of the date. She'll be sad until midnight. (I never knew this even existed until now in 0.51 but it's been out for years lol) I mean why would you say no to my Izanami i didn't even realized that there was a refuse button until today LOL.

Jul 27, 2020
Well it also said
Taile
Return to Taile for the second part of your deal.

For Signals
You have repaired the house:

Going to see Taile triggered a cut scene.

Sheila
Advance with all the girls until the day of the assault, after that look for her in the city in the afternoon.
To clarify that's Unison City, Main Street not Dusk City

The call
Step 3 is wrong, go to the Meeting Room not the Handling Room

After this Cleos should have an event at the Library but she's waiting on the above things.
I HAD A PROBLEM with finding Shiela today, i went in afternoon like 10 times but she didn't show up. Also figured out that it can be fixed by waiting at the place and skipping time from noon to afternoon

Jul 27, 2020
Zimon
Sorry K
In Monstergirl Quest they also accept "Me" since the player is human :)
While in that game the Sphinx isn't human however with Cleos then "You" would also point to a human. :coffee:

What goes on four legs at dawn, two at noon, and three at dusk?

[Human!] – Correct. The riddle is a metaphor referring to the stages of human life. “Four legs at dawn” refers to a human infant crawling; both hands and feet are counted as four legs. “Two at noon” refers to humans in their adolescent/adulthood stage, walking on two legs. “Three at dusk” refers to old aged humans who use a cane in tandem with two legs, thus counting as three legs.

[Me!] – Correct. Luka is a human, and therefore counts as a correct answer towards the question.

[You!] – Incorrect. Sphinx is not a human.

Honestly i would have asked the "unanswerable question" since, you know this question was asked by the ultra sphynx and Cleos looks pretty egiptian to me. "What happens when the irresistible force meets the unmobable object?

A: They surrender.

I know it's dumb but just giving an i dea xD

• Thinking Face
Jul 27, 2020
I don't know if it is a bug or something but the actions or spend time options when used in: Heramael, Izanami, and hestia just give you the go back option from afternoon onwards.
From morning to noon everything else is working fine. Ps: Remember to headpat your hellhound to remind her daily who's a good girl

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes