DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
any update only download file ?
If you are on PC, there is something called launcher (not supports compressed version), that will update the stuff, but you have to download from scratch for the first time, or you can go with compressed version. Since launcher version still takes like 1.5-2 GB in some updates. while the compressed is still smaller for whole download.

May 20, 2021
View attachment 1563124 View attachment 1563116 View attachment 1562886
This Christmas image reminded me of something very unpleasant, I was a little sad here now, I never thought you Kitsune241, would be so right in your old comment, it was really Zimon... that's sad.:cry:
He ended up giving himself up by posting this image on the patreon.
Well I hope he learned from another one of his mistakes, since he must have thought that no one could remember or notice.
I highly doubt he's the only dev that's doing that here on F95Zone, game dev's are bastards in general. In the cases of review censorship, false reviews, and attacks on rival devs that go on here, you can expect much more of that here.

Yellion

Dec 19, 2021
"Arrived to raise the eagle, returned in tears, 10/10 IGN"
Seriously, I wasn't expecting this, waiting for the next story update now

I highly doubt he's the only dev that's doing that here on F95Zone, game dev's are bastards in general. In the cases of review censorship, false reviews, and attacks on rival devs that go on here, you can expect much more of that here.
I saw that pic posted at the beginning of December in a "cut" version on reddit and discord, among other things it is the official discord pic from the beginning of the holidays, the final version has small differences. Instead of making useless mental fantasies enjoy the game

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Idk if its okay to ask this here but is that Rise for Victory VN at the end of page 215 an entirely different game from COR? I'm sure it is but I just gotta ask regardless also I noticed that there is no thread for it here. Is there a reason for that?

Yellion

Dec 19, 2021
Idk if its okay to ask this here but is that Rise for Victory VN at the end of page 215 an entirely different game from COR? I'm sure it is but I just gotta ask regardless also I noticed that there is no thread for it here. Is there a reason for that?
Simply someone reposted the same game while the dev was on vacation, they alerted him on discord and made a mass report until the thread was deleted.

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
I keep updating the game but nothing changed (well except maeve showing off her room) the only quests left aren't complete until an update finishes them, and apparently you can give them outfits? I wish there was a guide because i don't seem to have anything to do for the last few updates, can someone direct me to where all the new fun is?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I keep updating the game but nothing changed (well except maeve showing off her room) the only quests left aren't complete until an update finishes them, and apparently you can give them outfits? I wish there was a guide because i don't seem to have anything to do for the last few updates, can someone direct me to where all the new fun is?
When all the girls come to live with you spend time with them. A lot of the new stuff is interactions with them that haven't made it into the gallery.

Check out either the patreon or discord for more bullet point list of what got added.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have ran into 2 problems, 1 is a quest that seems to be broken from the beginning of the game and a missing pic.
Just downloaded the newest version yesterday and got to the new house and missing this pic so far. ChampionOfRealms 2021-12-27 08-50-07-07.jpg

Broken quest. ChampionOfRealms 2021-12-27 08-50-14-99.jpg

Playing my on going save so if I need to start over please let me know.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I keep updating the game but nothing changed
Try reading the changelog before downloading...the last few updates were without any story content only fixes, ui changes and other little things...since i dont care about anything that was in the last 2?3? updates i didnt bother downloading them. A screenshot would show the new ui as well and it has the same amount of story content to play, but is a little smaller ^^

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I have ran into 2 problems, 1 is a quest that seems to be broken from the beginning of the game and a missing pic.
Just downloaded the newest version yesterday and got to the new house and missing this pic so far. View attachment 1565674

Broken quest. View attachment 1565675

Playing my on going save so if I need to start over please let me know.
This link has fix for the first 2 bugs you have reported . Extract the file, and copy(overwrite) content in folder game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-63-public-zimon.40009/post-7206591
For broken quest, click the cystal in new house, click maeve, there is a option thousand lives fix

Reactions: a1fox3

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
Been quite some time since I've kept up with this one. Has there finally been some pregnancy content added?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes