bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
k.jpg Sem título.png Sem título.png
This Christmas image reminded me of something very unpleasant, I was a little sad here now, I never thought you Kitsune241, would be so right in your old comment, it was really Zimon... that's sad.:cry:
He ended up giving himself up by posting this image on the patreon.
Well I hope he learned from another one of his mistakes, since he must have thought that no one could remember or notice.

Last edited:

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I'm currently stuck in the quest "Power of Knowledge" where I must come back to the library, "maybe I'll get lucky this time". Except I don't know how to proceed, can you help me please ? Thank you !

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I'm currently stuck in the quest "Power of Knowledge" where I must come back to the library, "maybe I'll get lucky this time". Except I don't know how to proceed, can you help me please ? Thank you !
I don't know if the mission give you the hint of the time, but u need to go to the reception or read rm to trigger it.

May 10, 2017
Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
So, i'm having an issue. When I try to boot the game up, it shows the splash screen and then opens the game window but then crashes 5 seconds later, I dunno what's causing it, I have a pretty decent rig so it can't be caused by my computer, could I get some help?

Jan 24, 2021
So, i'm having an issue. When I try to boot the game up, it shows the splash screen and then opens the game window but then crashes 5 seconds later, I dunno what's causing it, I have a pretty decent rig so it can't be caused by my computer, could I get some help?
Ren'Py renders act up for some people

For Windows Angle2 "DirectX" tends to work better.
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

Jun 21, 2018
Ren'Py renders act up for some people

For Windows Angle2 "DirectX" tends to work better.
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

Solid answer, worked like a charm, thanks bud.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
any update only download file ?
If you are on PC, there is something called launcher (not supports compressed version), that will update the stuff, but you have to download from scratch for the first time, or you can go with compressed version. Since launcher version still takes like 1.5-2 GB in some updates. while the compressed is still smaller for whole download.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes