ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, we're still alive.
We have read and taken your advice into consideration.
for this reason last week we decided to perfect the prologue and modify it to make it more usable, so as to be linked to the subsequent releases.
Having said that, I will list the various improvements and changes:
  1. day 1 graphics is now at the same level of day 2 graphics (very few scenes remain to be rearranged)
  2. added new scenes and new dialogues to explain some unclear points of the plot
  3. corrected game errors and some animations
  4. corrected the hand and mouth of sin (for those who had noticed it)
Tomorrow we will publish the improved version along with the Mac version.
Having said that I also announce that we are already working on new events and characters and we are thinking of making the game more open and with more interactions, almost like an RPG sandbox.
As for release frequencies, we hope to release future updates within a week or two.

That is all for the moment.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm really sorry for the delays in the updates, so I'll explain the situation.

Unfortunately, at the beginning of December I started working, finding myself displaced with the timetables.
Considering the development of the game at the moment as a hobby I would not want to abandon the project, even if for now I don't find the time to work on it.
In the meantime, we have decided with Zimon to take a momentary break, so that I can tidy up some ideas.
Consequently we will work on the game in the little spare time left and we will not publish with exact deadlines, taking the development of the game as a hobby.

Sorry for the probable inconvenience,
but I need to work at the moment in order to survive.
[Ezekiel]

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Well, well, look who's still alive.
Since my colleague/friend Ez isn't available yet and the game seems to have been thrown into oblivion, I think it's time to take matters into my own hands.
So I've decided to continue the game for the time being on my own, also doing the coding parts that Ez used to do, hoping not to give birth to more bugs than anything else, I'm not very good at that, but someone has to do it anyway.
That said we get to the interesting part, that is the next release, which will be released within the next week, hoping that something won't happen to me in the meantime.
In the new content you will find:
6 new places to visit (Park, Main Road, Forest, Library, Asmedia's Room,Heramael's Room )
4 new events
2 new lewd scenes
2 new characters
added an inventory system, stats and powers (I decided to take the road of sandox and avoid the linear vn, so you will have more freedom)
new menu image (it was not important to list, I just wanted to know your opinion about it).
small preview
main_menu.png

I think I have said it all, I hope I have not forgotten anything, it is already long enough to read.
For anything else please ask.

[Zimon]

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm happy to tell you the update is ready. Time to update all the links and you will be able to try it.
I tell you already now that I'm going to rework how you get the powers, so for this release I temporarily disabled the pop ups of powers, also I modified a part of the plot that made the game complex, in this way I hope to simplify it and I'm going to change some elements of the GUI and the text box, because that thing is ugly and big, so I will change it, without forgetting of course the addition of new events, places and characters, and finally, maybe, the addition of "real action".
Ok I made another papyrus, have fun with this new version and tell me what you liked and what you didn't.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i was internested with it male protagonist good , i did not see pregnancy - while i dont see it , so ill wait n see

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Well, well, look who's still alive.
Since my colleague/friend Ez isn't available yet and the game seems to have been thrown into oblivion, I think it's time to take matters into my own hands.
So I've decided to continue the game for the time being on my own, also doing the coding parts that Ez used to do, hoping not to give birth to more bugs than anything else, I'm not very good at that, but someone has to do it anyway.
That said we get to the interesting part, that is the next release, which will be released within the next week, hoping that something won't happen to me in the meantime.
In the new content you will find:
6 new places to visit (Park, Main Road, Forest, Library, Asmedia's Room,Heramael's Room )
4 new events
2 new lewd scenes
2 new characters
added an inventory system, stats and powers (I decided to take the road of sandox and avoid the linear vn, so you will have more freedom)
new menu image (it was not important to list, I just wanted to know your opinion about it).
small preview
View attachment 554958

I think I have said it all, I hope I have not forgotten anything, it is already long enough to read.
For anything else please ask.

[Zimon]
i think human pregnancy i dont yet know if its already in it . on page 1 nothing about it

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
on patron i cant get old card number out of it so i cant do $10 i tryed it keeps chucking me out login again

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes