• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Seems like the dev's copying habits don't stop to destiny child...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also a similar "visit my patreon" pic when you try to leave the game, the map design is basically the same and there's even the same kind of "here's what pregnancy events would look like" option available

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Tried this game previously as I love the tags (harem and pregnancy in particular) but stopped because the model style is a bit out there...and I didn't like the Yu-gi-oh-looking fucker who is the MC.

Gonna have to give it another shot as the tags are more difficult to find in combo lately (or overrun with...other content.)

Reactions: Macgamer

EnricoPucci

Feb 1, 2020

There's also a similar "visit my patreon" pic when you try to leave the game, the map design is basically the same and there's even the same kind of "here's what pregnancy events would look like" option available
Maybe it was just inspiration...

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

Copying habits are big words.
Has it become forbidden to take inspiration from other titles or projects?
If I take inspiration to create a character is not good, I'm copying, if I use the gui stats that are also found in other similar games is not good, I'm copying, if I use a similar "visit my patreon" pic when you try to leave the game, which is also found in other games like Mythic Manor or Long live to the princess and others that I don't remember is not good, I'm copying, then I'll put it at the end of each version, oh no I can't, I'm copying waifu academy. If I use the map created by a random online generator it's no good, I'm copying, I'll change its color, so it won't be similar, if pregnancy is liked by many people and it goes viral, even if I don't understand why, and I still can't offer it to the public, why not create a section to offer previews ? Inserting a nicer version, why not ? Sounds like a good idea, oops I can't, someone else has already done it, it would be like copying.

Tried this game previously as I love the tags (harem and pregnancy in particular) but stopped because the model style is a bit out there...and I didn't like the Yu-gi-oh-looking fucker who is the MC.

Gonna have to give it another shot as the tags are more difficult to find in combo lately (or overrun with...other content.)
What didn't you particularly like about the style of the models ?

And answering the user who reviewed the game with a star...don't you like the beginning of the game so the game is unplayable? That's very good.

You know what? I'm going to remake the whole game completely from scratch, and if you don't like it that way either, well, there's no point in continuing to develop it.

Jan 28, 2018
Copying habits are big words.
Has it become forbidden to take inspiration from other titles or projects?
If I take inspiration to create a character is not good, I'm copying, if I use the gui stats that are also found in other similar games is not good, I'm copying, if I use a similar "visit my patreon" pic when you try to leave the game, which is also found in other games like Mythic Manor or Long live to the princess and others that I don't remember is not good, I'm copying, then I'll put it at the end of each version, oh no I can't, I'm copying waifu academy. If I use the map created by a random online generator it's no good, I'm copying, I'll change its color, so it won't be similar, if pregnancy is liked by many people and it goes viral, even if I don't understand why, and I still can't offer it to the public, why not create a section to offer previews ? Inserting a nicer version, why not ? Sounds like a good idea, oops I can't, someone else has already done it, it would be like copying.

And answering the user who reviewed the game with a star...don't you like the beginning of the game so the game is unplayable? That's very good.

You know what? I'm going to remake the whole game completely from scratch, and if you don't like it that way either, well, there's no point in continuing to develop it.
They are big words indeed. Nothing is made from pure creation, everything is inspired by something. Don't let detractors get you down.

I haven't played this game yet, because I like for games to have a lot of content before I start, or even be finished, but I am watching this one for a reason - I'm hoping that it gets to the finish line. So that said, I hope that you're joking about the remake, and I'm rooting for you.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly I think it's just my aversion to anime looking characters; the angularity of features and enormous eyes (among other enormous pairs) has always put me off. I've had similar issues getting into games like Tales of Unity and Corrupted Kingdoms at the outset but the story and kinks kept me involved. Gonna give this one another go as despite my aversion to the art-style because with others I've come to appreciate its charm the longer I play.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how do you ever get to the 2nd part of the izanami event?!?
i'm on day 8 sunday, all i can do is go to the different rooms, look at vision, leave, go to places where there is no prompt but go back. then wait at home and go to sleep.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Yeah I can't find where the 2nd part is either personally. I think I checked everywhere so I'm wondering if I'm missing it or if its a bug?

It is very bare bones right now. But I am interested, if the game keeps at a good pace and gets good amount of content I can see this one hitting it off with a lot of people.

And like others have said, nothing is original really anymore. It's always inspired by something, and if something is similar to something else it could very well be that there's just THAT much stuff in the world nowadays. I remember a short story I wrote once had a character that people said I ripped off of some movie or whatever. (can't even remember what it was from) I had never even HEARD of the character much less copied them lol

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 29 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm still alive.
Fixing the whole prologue part cost me the week, which is why there was no new version. As for the next version, you will find many new events and a whole new gui. I don't know how much more time will pass, but in the meantime I'll leave you some previews,with a bit of lewd scenes:
CharaStudio-2020-03-06-16-38-04-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-03-06-16-31-53-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-03-06-16-20-32-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-03-06-15-56-59-Render.png Cattura.PNG
Why two scenes in the shower? I have to decide which one to put.

Now the most important question, will there finally be sex scenes?
maxresdefault.jpg
And they'll feel well earned.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm still alive.
Fixing the whole prologue part cost me the week, which is why there was no new version. As for the next version, you will find many new events and a whole new gui. I don't know how much more time will pass, but in the meantime I'll leave you some previews,with a bit of lewd scenes:
View attachment 578586 View attachment 578589 View attachment 578590 View attachment 578592 View attachment 578593
Why two scenes in the shower? I have to decide which one to put.

Now the most important question, will there finally be sex scenes?
View attachment 578596
And they'll feel well earned.
Did you deleted the previews or something? Because everyone shows the "Oops! We ran into some problems." message.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The new version of the game is here.
Take everything you've played in the latest versions and throw it in the trash. No ok I'm kidding, but there are big changes.
The initial part that I called "prologue" no longer exists, now the whole game is a sandbox.
The plot has been changed, so it's more understandable, but always with a veil of mystery.
The scenes have been modified, they focus more on the interaction of the characters than the rapid progress of the plot, obviously what was possible to reuse has been reused, but the dialogue has been changed.
The characters' behaviour has also been changed.
Not only that, new mechanics have also been added and you can now run the various events in the order you prefer.
Also, since I can't leave you alone with this "rework", new events have been added as well.
Now let's go into more detail about what you'll find in this version:
Initial part "Prologue" completely revised.
New Gui (some elements will be changed when I find something better).
Signals, which will simply help you to understand what to do and where to go to do it, linked to this there will be the Current Situation(I will find a better name), which will allow you to unlock once you reach the requirements certain events.
Working inventory.
Girls Card, who doesn't like them?
Love and Lust, which will allow you to unlock the lewd scenes with the girls, so the old scenes have been reworked and others removed.
4 new events:
One for Heramael, one for Asmedia, one for Cleos and one for the new girl, Estia.
Also there are new sounds and music.
Consider this version as the final one, I won't rework the old content anymore and I will only focus on the new events.
For those who didn't understand that, yes, you have to play the game all over again.
And after this eternal speech, I'm going to upload the new links, I hope you will appreciate these new changes.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Please Help
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_video/herafix.webm_None' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/izanami.rpyc", line 22, in script
    x0d͇����|�E>�D��AC���<j��1k�Y��ǹ�'�� 0�#T�v1Y�xr�׎��[[[)D<hT�S��>m�g̳ڊ���k2�5�]�7(<υ��|H�V�C�,�%%t�̦��lS\�͵�h�'�r�`��0�jŰ���c��°+6nJ�Gݕ-�<�m�3\���|�f���W�)�e�đtX�JÉ�`�o�`���L'.�ۇ?��B~�[��x����4~��z�������t���p�U��Ͻ~D>G����ox���qˏ���pBK/A��^��i��%\"�d��S�4e�    �4 �%d�!6����������!�UAZ,S
  File "game/izanami.rpyc", line 22, in script
    x0d͇����|�E>�D��AC���<j��1k�Y��ǹ�'�� 0�#T�v1Y�xr�׎��[[[)D<hT�S��>m�g̳ڊ���k2�5�]�7(<υ��|H�V�C�,�%%t�̦��lS\�͵�h�'�r�`��0�jŰ���c��°+6nJ�Gݕ-�<�m�3\���|�f���W�)�e�đtX�JÉ�`�o�`���L'.�ۇ?��B~�[��x����4~��z�������t���p�U��Ͻ~D>G����ox���qˏ���pBK/A��^��i��%\"�d��S�4e�    �4 �%d�!6����������!�UAZ,S
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1343, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3262, in interact_core
    if renpy.display.video.frequent():
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 519, in frequent
    update_playing()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 507, in update_playing
    m.stop()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 463, in stop
    renpy.audio.music.stop(channel=self.channel)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\audio\music.py", line 269, in stop
    c = get_channel(channel)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Champion-v0.05-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 821, in get_channel
    raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)
Exception: Audio channel 'movie_video/herafix.webm_None' is unknown.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
v0.05
Sat Mar 21 10:43:07 2020

Forget it I just saw the changelog so old save will not work properly in this new update.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes