Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Looks promising, can't wait for the next update.. Also.. I notice the 'oral sex' tag, just played through this only remember a hand job..

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Looks promising, can't wait for the next update.. Also.. I notice the 'oral sex' tag, just played through this only remember a hand job..
Well, that's because in the old versions there was a scene like that, but now with all the changes I made I had to remove it. I forgot to edit the tags, but at this point I'm waiting to publish version 0.06 where I'll have to edit them and add new ones.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well, that's because in the old versions there was a scene like that, but now with all the changes I made I had to remove it. I forgot to edit the tags, but at this point I'm waiting to publish version 0.06 where I'll have to edit them and add new ones.
Alright cool, was making sure I didn't miss anything.

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone have a v0.04 download link they can share? I liked some of the old scenes and would like to be able to view them in the future.

The new update is a big improvement in quality though, so keep up the good work dev!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, welcome to version 0.06.
I did a couple of magic tricks:
I have reduced the weight of the game files.
Corrected the fluidity of English (don’t expect too much, I just corrected some errors and some terms, for a better job I would need more time, which at the moment I have dedicated to new events).
Lots of nice new tags.
In the new version, you’ll find 8 new events: 1 for Estia, 1 for Izanami, 2 for Heramael and 4 for Asmedia.
New place, the Peak.
Two new lewd events.
New music and new sounds.
Fixed a bug that didn’t make the powers menu work properly (it drove me crazy, a little word caused the bug).
Also, for those who were interested, I rewrote the Patreon from scratch; it needed changes too.
These days I’ll do some polls for a Bunny-themed Wallpaper, as Easter approaches, and some polls to decide which girl to focus on in the next update, maybe I’ll do more updates focused on individual characters if possible, that said you know where the link is.
I’m also working on the release of an official version for Android.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything.
That said, I will upload the new links.

Last edited:
May 9, 2017
View attachment 554945

Overview:
The world was born in chaos, the ancient gods to avoid further conflicts separated their offspring in three different spatial and temporal dimensions, entrusting the protection of them to the Champion. Now, however, the Champion has disappeared. It will involve the protagonist, despite himself, to take part in the games to become the future Champion. He won’t be alone in this adventure, in fact, to help him, we will find trusted allies with which he will pass not only the toughest moments but also those of extreme pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2020-04-03
Developer: Hell Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 592909 View attachment 592910 View attachment 592912 View attachment 454055 View attachment 592914 View attachment 592915 View attachment 592916
Im a simple man i see pregnancy i click

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im having a problem. I saved at a point before and after I name my character and once I loaded back in I get a error about prologue and for some reasons if I scroll back it fucks me... I mean is this going to happen even after I meet the demon girl??? someone please check this problem out unless this trace back is not helpful.
View attachment traceback.txt

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
im having a problem. I saved at a point before and after I name my character and once I loaded back in I get a error about prologue and for some reasons if I scroll back it fucks me... I mean is this going to happen even after I meet the demon girl??? someone please check this problem out unless this trace back is not helpful.
View attachment 607003
I just went to check it out, it only happens when you make a save while you have to decide the name and then reload, easily solvable, I will fix it, there's a c missing in the word mc.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I just went to check it out, it only happens when you make a save while you have to decide the name and then reload, easily solvable, I will fix it, there's a c missing in the word mc.
no probs im just happy to help lol. if I find any other bugs ill pin em for ya.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hi guys, welcome to version 0.06.
I did a couple of magic tricks:
I have reduced the weight of the game files.
Corrected the fluidity of English (don’t expect too much, I just corrected some errors and some terms, for a better job I would need more time, which at the moment I have dedicated to new events).
Lots of nice new tags.
In the new version, you’ll find 8 new events: 1 for Estia, 1 for Izanami, 2 for Heramael and 4 for Asmedia.
New place, the Peak.
Two new lewd events.
New music and new sounds.
Fixed a bug that didn’t make the powers menu work properly (it drove me crazy, a little word caused the bug).
Also, for those who were interested, I rewrote the Patreon from scratch; it needed changes too.
These days I’ll do some polls for a Bunny-themed Wallpaper, as Easter approaches, and some polls to decide which girl to focus on in the next update, maybe I’ll do more updates focused on individual characters if possible, that said you know where the link is.
I’m also working on the release of an official version for Android.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything.
That said, I will upload the new links.
Great update, loved it. :love:

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
no probs im just happy to help lol. if I find any other bugs ill pin em for ya.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Great update, loved it. :love:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm trying to give the characters more depth than being considered just dolls to fuck.

Where should this be corrected?I am currently making a port for Android so that there is no error..
Correct everything and uploaded to Mega and Anon, I hope nothing else comes up.
Well so far it´s really nice ... Need to keep an Eye on this VN ... Good Job (y)

If it´s unknown until know ther´s a small mistake with Estia (her evening quest got triggered again and added another entry)

View attachment 607044
Fixed this too, I wrote the variable number wrong, but don't worry, with the next version the double will disappear.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.06 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

38ptomtom

Jun 9, 2019
Error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'm' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "heramael.rpyc", line 333, in script
File "D:\Games\Champion\Champion-v0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Games\Champion\Champion-v0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'm' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
v0.06
Fri Apr 03 20:18:08 2020
```

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes