ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i cant get asmedias 4th event
If you mean the event after the dialogue at the peak, just go to her Room.
That was a nice update. I can't wait to see where the story takes us with the other girls.
Well, I can tell you that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Correct, I reread all the code, line by line, I found something similar as well in 2 dialogues of Izanami, corrected those too, the fixed version has already been loaded, damn, maybe I have to stop writing the code at 3 am.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
My first impression wasn't the best, but this game has shown itself to have a lot of heart.
I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Just wanted some clarification, saw 'pregnancy' in the spoiler tags on page 1 but then saw this in the discussion from barely over a month ago...

At the moment we don't have pregnancy within the game...
... so to clarify, the game does NOT in fact have pregnancy at this time or in the near future?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just wanted some clarification, saw 'pregnancy' in the spoiler tags on page 1 but then saw this in the discussion from barely over a month ago...

... so to clarify, the game does NOT in fact have pregnancy at this time or in the near future?
I think it's in the daydreams for now.

Reactions: libertypics

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
how do i get asmedias to tell me her past
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whats the name of song used on the main menu?
In Love - A Himitsu

I think it's in the daydreams for now.
Yes, for now only in the Future Fragment, for plot and logic it is impossible to put the pregnancy now, this is the best way to show that it will be put in the future, in a particular way.
Also, I tell you now that in that section will be added Sleeping with girls, you'll see how it works in the next version.

Reactions: L30 and Laziness

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Would of been nice if someone mentioned do not extract over the old.. it won't even open it has so many errors.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Here is a little bug:
Ah, we've got a time traveler, variable fixed.

yeah i went to her room but its not working.
Strange, the last event should be the lewd scene, I replayed that part, and it works without problems.

Would of been nice if someone mentioned do not extract over the old.. it won't even open it has so many errors.
I said during the release of version 0.5 that having rewritten all the code the old saves won't work; I don't know if this is your case.

Reactions: 38ptomtom and L30

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
there is a problem of consistency in these dialogues (the first time you go to Asmedia's room)
here and in some dialogues before this...asmedia refers to heramael as 'he'

later on after couple of lines she refers heramael correctly as 'she'

oh...and another bug when you talk to heramael in her room about the analysis (ignoring works but a bug nonetheless) [edit; izanami too]
edit : plz fix this and release a patch quick...I've gotten this in 4 different instances in around a minute....I'm getting frustrated out here (re-edit: hmm u seem to have fixed it but the other downloads like nopy still has the bugged version it seems) (you should have put a different version number like v0.06.1 or something like that so they would know the version difference and update it)

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
MC kept saying "Ehi" wtf does that mean?
A variation of Hey that's used where I live. Maybe it would be better if I wrote Hey the normal way.

there is a problem of consistency in these dialogues (the first time you go to Asmedia's room)
here and in some dialogues before this...asmedia refers to heramael as 'he'

later on after couple of lines she refers heramael correctly as 'she'

oh...and another bug when you talk to heramael in her room about the analysis (ignoring works but a bug nonetheless) [edit; izanami too]
edit : plz fix this and release a patch quick...I've gotten this in 4 different instances in around a minute....I'm getting frustrated out here (re-edit: hmm u seem to have fixed it but the other downloads like nopy still has the bugged version it seems) (you should have put a different version number like v0.06.1 or something like that so they would know the version difference and update it)
I may have expressed it badly, but he is referred to the guy and she for Heramael. That's why I check the dialogues again when I can, to make them more understandable. This, for example, is the dialogue of that part that I have slightly changed.

dialogue.PNG

Regarding the errors, I corrected them and uploaded the corrected version two days ago. Maybe I should write bugfixes in the changelog, or rather write version 0.06a.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
A variation of Hey that's used where I live. Maybe it would be better if I wrote Hey the normal way.

I may have expressed it badly, but he is referred to the guy and she for Heramael. That's why I check the dialogues again when I can, to make them more understandable. This, for example, is the dialogue of that part that I have slightly changed.

View attachment 609440

Regarding the errors, I corrected them and uploaded the corrected version two days ago. Maybe I should write bugfixes in the changelog, or rather write version 0.06a.
the dialogue made it sound like it was a single person she was referring to....maybe u could add something like "anyways let's not talk about him because I came to Unison for another reason in particular"...that way we the reader can easily know u were talking about two different people

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug Minor:
Asmedia can be found in her room when your suppose to only find her at the peak at the time after meeting the star the second time.. Until you find her at the peak you should not be able to find her at her bedroom.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I said during the release of version 0.5 that having rewritten all the code the old saves won't work; I don't know if this is your case.
No I started a new game it just immediately crashed. So in this case do not extract the new over the old it's not the saves as a new game threw up the crash exception also.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Bug Minor:
Asmedia can be found in her room when your suppose to only find her at the peak at the time after meeting the star the second time.. Until you find her at the peak you should not be able to find her at her bedroom.
Not really an error, you can continue to go to her Room and find her, but to continue her event you have to go to the Peak. I can remove Asmedia in the morning for that moment. I left her for secondary events, like the one about the famous missing book, which will come soon. I’m trying to give you total freedom for the way you want to do events, but I’m also trying to put logic into the freedom I give you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not really an error, you can continue to go to her Room and find her, but to continue her event you have to go to the Peak. I can remove Asmedia in the morning for that moment. I left her for secondary events, like the one about the famous missing book, which will come soon. I’m trying to give you total freedom for the way you want to do events, but I’m also trying to put logic into the freedom I give you.
Yeah best to remove her for that morning because it makes you think it's a bug as your suppose to find her and you do find her at her bedroom but you ignore telling her what you want to tell her.. just felt wrong.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes