ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Lovely game, I'm really glad I found it and tried it out.
I hope they'll add an event gallery too.
I'm glad you like it. As for the gallery will be inserted later, so you can review the events you prefer, even in a different way, since I decided to change the music of the lewd scenes and added some lewd sound effects.

Reactions: sweesh

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I'm glad you like it. As for the gallery will be inserted later, so you can review the events you prefer, even in a different way, since I decided to change the music of the lewd scenes and added some lewd sound effects.
sounds awesome! keep up the good work, it's super promising :)

Reactions: ZimonColdres

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HellGames

This may have been posted before but I will post this traceback error just in case.

I just downloaded this about 1 hour ago and is the first time trying it out.

And another one just happen.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
HellGames

This may have been posted before but I will post this traceback error just in case.

I just downloaded this about 1 hour ago and is the first time trying it out.

And another one just happen.
I fixed that mistake about a week ago, but if this is the first time you've tried the game, it's really weird. May I ask what link you downloaded it from? I wouldn't want there to be several versions uploaded between the links by mistake. I tried the Mega one now and it's all working, there's no definition error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I fixed that mistake about a week ago, but if this is the first time you've tried the game, it's really weird. May I ask what link you downloaded it from? I wouldn't want there to be several versions uploaded between the links by mistake. I tried the Mega one now and it's all working, there's no definition error.
It could have been the Nopy one.

That error happen 3 times so here is the last one.

To me they looked the same but I don't know how to read them.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
It could have been the Nopy one.

That error happen 3 times so here is the last one.

To me they looked the same but I don't know how to read them.
I solved the mystery. I usually upload the links for Mega and Anon, then ask directly here to upload the others. It would seem that the nopy and filesupload versions remained old, without bugfixes. Now I can't remember if I requested to upload the new links or not, but that explains why there are still those errors in the version you are playing.

Reactions: a1fox3

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to the new version 0.07.
Consider this version as a step for a bigger event for a particular character.
Specifically, you will find:
One new event for Heramael and two for Izanami.
Improved GUI.
New section in Future Fragments, Sleeping with girls.
Fixed a bug that caused overwriting or crashed the saves, I hope it didn't happen to anyone.
And also, drum roll... the official android version it's ready! Let's celebrate!
It has been tested on two smartphones and a tablet, everything works fine, I hope you don't find any problems, knowing my luck. The only problem is that it lacks the game icon, I'll put it later.
I also give you two more information, given the stability of the game and the arrival of the mobile version, I decided to start releasing the early-access version, I must also give priority to those who support me to get it, but don't worry, the public version will come out three or four days later, or maybe two, I don't know, I have to decide that.
Besides I'm going to create a Discord, let me know what you think about it.
That said, I'm uploading the links and I hope you can enjoy this new version.

Reactions: L30 and sweesh

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
aah...seems like the unren.bat bug (trying to enable console with it) has struck once again

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i need to play this i play a game where the mc got ntr cuckhold rape and a dog bit him ball all because black dude and women that game is so racism and fuck up the two way ntr or cuckhold what about love

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
you redid the start of the game why i thought it was good the first way
I had to fix the plot, there were some badly explained points, and then everything seemed a bit too fast.

Thank you for your great work! Our world is grateful. Continue what you are doing, my guy. Best regards, Obama...
Thank you very much, President, I will continue the arduous task.

Add quick menu buttons in Android
It will be done, it was the first time I did the build for Android. I will try to implement everything correctly.

Reactions: xdx55
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes