Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
I need a bit of help. Where do you get the fire Etheria to build the rooms? Where do you find the onsen? And, can anyone tell me how to get these in the gallery without the gallery unlocker?
IIRC, Etheria is from the lake and happens on certain days. You can buy crystals in the downtown shop.

The Onsen should be in the Dojo on the right side.

Some of those events are from random days. Hermamel is in the Meadows during the day. Izanami is her room during the night time. Not sure Asmedia and Tsukiko since I haven't unlocked those 2 without a gallery unlocker.

Reactions: Ford Mustang

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
IIRC, Etheria is from the lake and happens on certain days. You can buy crystals in the downtown shop.

The Onsen should be in the Dojo on the right side.

Some of those events are from random days. Hermamel is in the Meadows during the day. Izanami is her room during the night time. Not sure Asmedia and Tsukiko since I haven't unlocked those 2 without a gallery unlocker.
I knew where to get Etheria, but it isn't certain days and is random rng style it seems. One week I one found some on Monday. The next Monday there was none. You meant Taile's shop. I thought you meant Unison when you said downtown.

Yeah, I saw that after you told me.

I literally went to the Meadows every morning, noon, and afternoon for over a week but Hermamel's event never happened. Same thing with Izanami when I tried every evening and midnight. I ended up using the gallery unlocker.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes