Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The dev has a patreon and the game is on itch. What other games on a pirate site do is not the thing any dev cares about.
Did I say he should care about that? No, I did not. Do you speak for the dev? No, you do not. Do you lack comprehension? Yes you do.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How come there are no recent reviews for this game.
From what I remember the mods said they had evidence that the dev was manipulating the reviews, the dev then said he wasn't doing that, mods got mad and disabled the reviews and shadow banned game. The whole thing was kind of dumb since the majority of the reviews were positive anyway and most people seemed like they were enjoying the game. The dev didn't really need to do something like that, but it seems like some of the bad reviews really got under his skin. It's been 2 years already, I think it's kind of dumb to still have it shadow banned but there is nothing we can do.

Reactions: Xelhmar and DeathAl

sirdrak3

Aug 29, 2021
How do I install the apk, I still cant install 2gb+ apk files even with android 14 and more than enough free space

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
My reasoning at the moment is this, given how much competition there is at the moment, if HHG excels at gameplay, LiL at horror and dialogue, and CK at its corruption stuff, then I need to focus on lewd.
So I'm uncultured swine, what are HHG and LiL?

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
No and without the dev saying anything about this
it will without doubt stay like this it's sad
i know i am probably in the minority here when it comes to that particular death.
most likely they will not come back until near the end of the game would be my guess. personally i don't mind. The game wasn't ever advertised as a simple fap feels good game.

it's a literal battle for becoming ruler of the world.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes