fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Anybody else having trouble with mouse cursor going invisible already at startup of the game and not becoming visible again in game?
tested an old version (0.70)of the game that i had still in the computer and it didn't happen there, but with 0.86 i can't see the mouse cursor

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.87
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

arabpokemon

Aug 26, 2020
hello, does anyone have a complete 0.79 save laying around???

any saves close to that version would also be much appreciated

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
No and without the dev saying anything about this
it will without doubt stay like this it's sad
Then what was the point to add her in the girls list.So it was necessary to eliminate her from the game just for the plot? I was quite enjoying this one until that happened, dropped that Straight away.

Reactions: joryh

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I assure you they are. This actually got me interested in the story again for awhile since its nice to see developers take a risk now and then and like, being cute and then dying because the MC is a moron is the point of her story. Plus like, you can't move a loli character into the harem house. Its just a bad idea.
I would still take her as a little sister if she is not even a Li..hell i would still not lewd her if she's a Li.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ubira

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
A lot of players have dropped this game like a lead balloon because of it.
There was a cute moment between Emiko and the Moron MC and next moment she was fucking killed,all because of that moron MC. Can't do shit going around doing errands like a fucking pizza boy. He knew they were in danger and he did absolutely nothing about it and after her death he's suddenly a motivational speaker..fucking pussy.

Reactions: ubira

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There was a cute moment between Emiko and the Moron MC and next moment she was fucking killed,all because of that moron MC. Can't do shit going around doing errands like a fucking pizza boy. He knew they were in danger and he did absolutely nothing about it and after her death he's suddenly a motivational speaker..fucking pussy.
Blame it on the pixel and not the fucking dev who did it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Blame it on the pixel and not the fucking dev who did it.
Nuh uh...

Rule #1: Always blame the dev.

Dog pooped on the carpet? --> Blame the dev.
You didn't get the promotion you deserve? --> Blame the dev.
Your whore of wife cheated on you with your best friend? --> Blame the dev.

It's that simple... :KEK: :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570
Sep 23, 2021
Nuh uh...

Rule #1: Always blame the dev.

Dog pooped on the carpet? --> Blame the dev.
You didn't get the promotion you deserve? --> Blame the dev.
Your whore of wife cheated on you with your best friend? --> Blame the dev.

It's that simple... :KEK: :WeSmart:
I mean...normally valid, but complete nonsense here.
the Dev is in charge of the story here and directly choose to murder to the cute cat so....yeah, pretty comfortable saying people being mad at the death is a direct cause and affect from their actions.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mean...normally valid, but complete nonsense here.
the Dev is in charge of the story here and directly choose to murder to the cute cat so....yeah, pretty comfortable saying people being mad at the death is a direct cause and affect from their actions.
Oh I absolutely agree. I stopped playing when it happened and never looked back. Killing a LI is an absolute no-no. Something no dev should ever do.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
How to get group scene? Wheres love nest room? When got the house love nest was available but when unlocked other rooms
it disappeard. Going to Taile for it says already purchased.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes