ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
i think human pregnancy i dont yet know if its already in it . on page 1 nothing about it
At the moment we don't have pregnancy within the game, in case it's highly demanded I'd also know how to put it in a different way than other games, but for the moment I'm focusing on adding events and characterization of the characters, maybe I could add a section in the game that allows players to see new and future features.
[Zimon]

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte and L30

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Indeed YAY! But this game needs more content. I dont play new version yet but as far I know tags dont has vaginal or anal sex yet, or any other good fantasy :(
Unfortunately, the game has stood still for a while, my colleague and I had decided not to continue it for the time being because of his commitments. Just a week ago I decided to continue it on my own, I have a lot of updates to catch up on, so I'll try to release a new one every week and hopefully I can give you some sex scenes in the next version or the one after that.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
1st Exception right after signing for the "package"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd exception, right after handjob.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't think I needed to double-check the old code, I'll go fix it right now, thank you very much.
Looks like my kind of thing. Hope it's as good as Corrupted Kingdoms or A House In The Rift. I'll probably wait a few updates before giving it a try though.
I hope so too

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Looks like my kind of thing. Hope it's as good as Corrupted Kingdoms or A House In The Rift. I'll probably wait a few updates before giving it a try though.
I have to say, I'm usually not a fan of VN's but Corrupted Kingdoms has become one those games that I eagerly await updates for.

Tyrant's Quest is good too, I'm hoping this one pulls through as well.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
when talking to that sword girl we did lie about one thing our name is not zimon in the game it was jack

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I didn't think I needed to double-check the old code, I'll go fix it right now, thank you very much.

I hope so too
i fix it easy i copy the 0.01and paste and say skip it fix it you somehow remove the pic when update

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well good game so far but dont interrupt the plot games can end fast if u do that

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like Harem games as much as the next guy. but usually only when you get to choose if you want to engage in sexual activities or choose who you want to romance. succubus love interests i struggle with cause their Ego is usually pretty up there.

that being said will we be able to choose who MC pursues in the future or not? just curious so i know what to expect. ... also i vote for pregnancy in future :love: :p

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
when talking to that sword girl we did lie about one thing our name is not zimon in the game it was jack
Oh, someone wrote their name instead of mc, I wonder who it was?
well good game so far but dont interrupt the plot games can end fast if u do that
I did it because I like cliffhangers, but maybe it would be better to finish the event and give the opportunity to continue to explore the game world, in this case maybe I should implement a lead system, so you can understand what is missing to do and what not.
i like Harem games as much as the next guy. but usually only when you get to choose if you want to engage in sexual activities or choose who you want to romance. succubus love interests i struggle with cause their Ego is usually pretty up there.

that being said will we be able to choose who MC pursues in the future or not? just curious so i know what to expect. ... also i vote for pregnancy in future :love: :p
You will be able to perform sexual activities or choose who you want to romance, but I personally do not like it when after just one event without deepening the characters you have sex right away.
Will you be able to decide who to pursue in the future or not? It depends on how the events will be done, my intention is to give importance to all the characters, maybe it will end up like a Harem route ? Polygamy ? I have yet to see.
And anyway there is no succubus at the moment, if you are referring to Asmedia she is more high ranking demon.

Reactions: L30

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?

" this is so great, adore your work please continue.

This is one of the best games
Champion around here and one of my favorites. "

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?

" this is so great, adore your work please continue.

This is one of the best games
Champion around here and one of my favorites. "
1)I hope to release the next update for next week.
2)well, it's still early, very early, too early to know when it will be finished, also because at the moment the plot has to start completely.

• Love
Reactions: L30 and Tabitha Kb

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So guys, I'm telling you that the new update is currently at 50%, a couple of days and I should be able to release it.
This new version includes:
the second part of the Izanami event
2 new events
a new place to visit before bedtime, Residual fragment.
New mechanics, future visions, which will allow you to see the future mechanics that will be implemented, among them the new life system, a subspecies of pregancy, will be explained in the distant future what is needed and how, but in the future fragment you will have a preview.
Game Over System, I still have to decide whether to release it now or in the next version, but very simply, some choices you will make during the story will decide your continuation or the appearance of the game over screen, wrong choice my friend.
Now let's say the most important thing, because of some plot changes, who played the current version knows what I'm talking about, I decided to review the initial prologue part, so that I can completely optimize the plot, making that part sandbox too.
By doing so I hope to slow down the events to give more explanations, something that some people have pointed out to me.
This review will take place not in this update, but in the next one, for this reason I can give you two tips, either play this version to see the new events or wait for the next version to get a total view of the game, replaying it from the beginning.
Tell me what you think about it, at least this way I don't make unnecessary changes or that the players won't like.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Change of plans, after I finished today's version I started to review the initial part by adjusting the plot and the interactions between characters. What is the result of all this? That now the new events are linked to the new points of view you have through the revised prologue and consequently releasing them now would only create confusion, also because I'm still working on the new part, so I have to reduce the content of this version. Only the Izanami event is not affected by these changes.
Having said that in this version, unfortunately, you will only find:
Second part of Izanami event
Graphical gui improvements(like textbox and other things)
Added Future Vision in the House( new features not yet included, like New Life, a kind of pregnancy)
For those who want to see the end of the event of izanami and the New Life, time to update the links and you can download the new version.
As for the next update, I can't tell you when it will be released, but I'm already working to finish it as soon as possible.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes