Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
is that neko girl going to hav secens in 0.51? i saw one image so they hav more talking but is that all?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Zimon
There are 2,5 bugs at midnight in the girls rooms:
1 Chleo has no back button. You can leave the room only with scroll back.
2 Izanami got cloned, one is sleeping on the bed in the dark, one is awake and stands on the bed in bright daylight, you can even spend time/talk with the clone.
.5 Asmedia lost her sleeping sex scene...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
is the hell quest bugged?
I have the Hell's fur nail and 200+ gold...but can't talk to Taile...
Am I missing something?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
is the hell quest bugged?
I have the Hell's fur nail and 200+ gold...but can't talk to Taile...
Am I missing something?
Same here...i had the option once, but all my earned coins from the past were gone and after i worked for her to get the money the dialog was gone. Now i worked a whole week around the clock, so its not time specific.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Same here...i had the option once, but all my earned coins from the past were gone and after i worked for her to get the money the dialog was gone. Now i worked a whole week around the clock, so its not time specific.
no it's just bugged....dev needs unfortunatelly to upload a fix for thix..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Them babes be so welcoming and sweet .. we just have ta play what we have 4 now ...
Guys, I told you I deactivated everything, the build that was uploaded is the one without the bugfix, you will have to re-download everything in a couple of hours
We should check it out again ... babes still have ta be fed + caressed+pet+massaged,
I will have you know!

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes