Haelou

Oct 30, 2019
broken link? couldnt download on both mega and mediafire for Window version and compressed Window version

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Holy hell, thank you SO MUCH for adding an Amazon Press scene with the Hell girl. That femdom position is hot as hell.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi just noticed that the download links have been updated by the mod team. Do these include a fix for this bug I have been reading about or should I continue to wait? Thanks :)

Dec 23, 2018
i still havent unlocked isabel, i think my save may be broken but i can still progress with new updates and my iza card says i need to give her the room but she has it?

Mar 25, 2019
Can anyone send me a save file ? I couldn't play the 0.50 because of the Android issues, now I downloaded new patch(0.51a) but it looks like my saves gone from my phone. I decided to play it on PC but the game has so much content that im afraid to play it from the beginning. So, can anyone of you guys send me 0.49 or even 0.50 save file ? I'd be very thankful.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah Hellhound quest i think have a bug... For the 3.quest,her bed...
We need 200 money from Tailé works but when i go to work for her when I was 1. at her after i reach the Hellhound 3.quest i had an option to make her room but said need 200 money... then ok i start working for Thaile,and get 200 money but after I never give an option to make room to Hellhound... i waited 2 weeks and tried all day time...
Can you see my save?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah Hellhound quest i think have a bug... For the 3.quest,her bed...
We need 200 money from Tailé works but when i go to work for her when I was 1. at her after i reach the Hellhound 3.quest i had an option to make her room but said need 200 money... then ok i start working for Thaile,and get 200 money but after I never give an option to make room to Hellhound... i waited 2 weeks and tried all day time...
Can you see my save?
I have the same issue here. I wonder if we work to save 200 coins first , then click the build the room choice , will it solve the bug?

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
The Hellbound room replay scene can be forced to unlock, still not see that room's icon in the handling chamber.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Okay guys, I'm testing a couple of things, the most plausible possibility is that all these renpy version changes have caused the saves to go crazy.
The code works, and some have managed to unlock Hell, so most likely the problem lies there, renpy's fault as always.
If you want you can check if it works using this save:
View attachment Save.zip

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Okay guys, I'm testing a couple of things, the most plausible possibility is that all these renpy version changes have caused the saves to go crazy.
The code works, and some have managed to unlock Hell, so most likely the problem lies there, renpy's fault as always.
If you want you can check if it works using this save:
View attachment 1226910
hmm,for me same problem with theese save too :(
300 money but just work and back at Thailé

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes