• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Keep saying you guys don't want to continue playing for Emiko is a lack of respect for the game and the dev, it's as if the only thing worthwhile about it is that character and nothing else, which I remember is a little girl
It would be funny if the dev decided to remove that character from the game completely, at which point what do you do?
Killing cute girls for the feels is a lack of respect to the players like putting a puppy in a game just to kick it later for the . Dev should have known this was going to have consequences as in not all fans would like it and some would be turned off because of it.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
New member who only comes to defend the dev. The same dev who faked reviews and got caught for it. Probably one of his many alt accounts used to damage control and defend his game. Remember the game had reviews locked down because of it. We should not encourage game devs like that or ever support them
i forget dev did that tbh

FeltonTest

Jul 29, 2022
New member who only comes to defend the dev. The same dev who faked reviews and got caught for it. Probably one of his many alt accounts used to damage control and defend his game. Remember the game had reviews locked down because of it. We should not encourage game devs like that or ever support them
I didn't defend anyone, I said that I don't understand all this complaining about a minority character that when her part is over, we probably won't see again, I don't care what the dev does here or elsewhere, I'm talking about the game, from what I've seen it is 100 times better to support this than those who have been doing side, bugfixes or typos fix for a year or more

Reactions: DeathAl

Adongetit

Nov 1, 2019
I have been following this game since almost the beginning, and I really like where this is going. All the girls are likable for me, and the mc has some character developments. The only thing that pains me is the little void in my chest that was left after what happend to little Emiko, but I have my hopes high that she is gonna appear again.

Reactions: vilewe7570

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
anyone got google link? 5-14 hours to download last version is a killing. I used only the update from 69 to 70 and my game is broken now

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
when is 0.71 public release?

Here it is, new update 0.71!
Enjoy it!
Launcher:
-
Windows Downloads:
-
Mac Downloads:
-
Android Downloads:
-
Compressed Downloads:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
New main story
New Cleos event
First and Second Cleos' events remade
New Hell event
New Maeve event
Kali event remade
New main menu is available
Card update
Buttons update
Bugs and errors:

The transitions in the bedroom are smoother now, I converted the buttons with a lighter format
There were some times where the handling gets locked by clicks, so you can't choose a girl's room, there was a double screen that was causing it, fixed
There was a wrong variable in the sleeping with girls, for this reason, some time could happen that you weren't able to do it
There were some errors in the nightmares, when you get those events, the night reset instead of going into the next day, now it will work right

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Here it is, new update 0.71!
Enjoy it!
Launcher:
MEGA -
Windows Downloads:
MEGA -
Mac Downloads:
MEGA -
Android Downloads:
MEGA -
Compressed Downloads:
PC - Mac (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
New main story
New Cleos event
First and Second Cleos' events remade
New Hell event
New Maeve event
Kali event remade
New main menu is available
Card update
Buttons update
Bugs and errors:

The transitions in the bedroom are smoother now, I converted the buttons with a lighter format
There were some times where the handling gets locked by clicks, so you can't choose a girl's room, there was a double screen that was causing it, fixed
There was a wrong variable in the sleeping with girls, for this reason, some time could happen that you weren't able to do it
There were some errors in the nightmares, when you get those events, the night reset instead of going into the next day, now it will work right
nice, iv only started using the launcher i dont need to download anything right i can just open that and let it update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
I just installed it on my computer, looks like it's downloading everything and installing again. Or is it automatically update where the old folder is located, or goes to the installed folder?

Jan 24, 2021
I don't know if this is some kind of Mandela Effect but i remembered the name of this game being different, did the developer change it?
It was rebranded from just "Champion" to make it stand out more. The developer's name got changed several times but the developer remains the same. HellGames was the name they went by when they were with some team but I'm not sure if it got disbanded or what however as a solo developer they changed it to Zimon. Afterwards the account was changing the display name every few months for the lols.

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
Played the game many a year ago and back then pregnancy content was only a sort of dream. So I'm wondering if that ever played out or just went nowhere.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes