Boykog13

Feb 24, 2023
i have a problem how i can colect pure etheria i don't know how to complete this mission sectoral movement

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
i have a problem how i can colect pure etheria i don't know how to complete this mission sectoral movement
If I am thinking of right thing, you can harvest Etheria at the Pond in the Forest. It takes a few days to respawn though (so you will have to skip x amount of days then harvest again till you have enough).

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I had to start a new game since I couldn't get the events for the bar to trigger. During the prologue where you collapse on the hospital roof I got this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('scene/prologue/dream.webp') at 0x000000002a4555e0>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'scene/prologue/dream.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 1103, in script
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2895, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 886, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 542, in render
    image = render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 909, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 979, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 404, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "D:\Games\Visual Novels\champion-of-realms\ChampionOfRealms-0.82-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'scene/prologue/dream.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Champion of Realms 0.82
Sat Nov 11 13:24:42 2023

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Here it is, new update 0.83!
Given the many problems in this public, I decided to reload everything, all the errors found so far have been corrected, I apologize for the problems.
Launcher Downloads:

-
Windows Downloads:
- Mediafire
Mac Downloads:

- Mediafire
Android Downloads:

-
Compressed Downloads::
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
New Tailè's event
New mini event Tailè x Kor
New Neon's event
New Neon's room
New building feature
New Love Room
New repeatable threesome lewds
New Isabel event x 2
New Cleos outfit
New Estia outfit
New outfit cards
Better UI
Translations up to 0.83
New Languages: Turkish and Portugese
Grammar and Bugs:

Some problems have been fixed such as Estia who could proceed her quest without knowing Jin, the train switch, faster transitions in rooms and much more.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Man, it's been so long since I've played this that I have no idea who 3/4 of those women even are (never seen them before). Gonna have to pick this back up at some point. Also, is the twin-tailed girl pregnant?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes