JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I've seen it asked a few times before, but couldn't seem to find an answer, so why doesn't the latest updates page recognize that this actually has been updated more recently than 4 years ago?
If my memory serves me correctly, this was first brought up before the reviews got locked. The explanation I heard then was that the page is both buggy and that an update post needed to be reported to the mods. After the drama between the dev and the mods, resulting in the reviews being locked, I wouldn't be surprised that the mods just don't care to do so.

My personal experience with that page is that it isn't worth your time. Just follow the threads for the games you want to play and check the OP to see if there is an update.

Sirmetana

Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys. Like some people here, I can't go through the Bullet Hell quest's step 4 (go back to the guild). I gathered that there could be some unfulfilled event with the Hellhound that needs doing but I don't have the slightest idea which one it may be (yes, I also know an event unlocker fixed that problem for many but it's not here anymore in the "Features -> Bug Fixer" menu). Could a pure soul among you tell me how to solve this ?

As far as I can tell, I'm completely done with everything as of now (0.82) except the last 2 main story events because I need more pure energy.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Am I petty for being an Evolved supporter tier but when this happened I dropped support and haven't played it since? Thinking about trying it again but that was a real dick move by Zimon.
That's when I quit too. And wont be resuming until the changelog or comments say she's back.

HotRedPepper

Nov 12, 2022
If you are so interested in the game go to discord or the official pages, I don't understand why you waste your time here since it is dead.
0.82 is a quality update
1694696261026.png
Plus new stuff
1694696294809.png
it's a holiday update, the guy might as well do nothing and enjoy his holiday

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
This is a finetuned searchresult...did you expect something else by using the search and setting filters?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes