Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Need some help with quests. Started a clean game run and got to two quests which I cant figure out how to continue. One is connected with Aneko and Controlling your feelings, where I am currently stuck at point 3) Complete Tailes "The Forge" event and then return to dojo. I have already done that event, but for some reason it doesnt register, or do I need to do something else; this also makes the quest "Freedom in the heart" unable to progress as I need to finish the other one. Also for Aneko it says I should check in her new room, but I dont remember making a room for her, and she doesnt appear in the Handling room.

At this point I am guessing I ran into a bug, or did I miss something? Any help would be appreciated.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Need some help with quests. Started a clean game run and got to two quests which I cant figure out how to continue. One is connected with Aneko and Controlling your feelings, where I am currently stuck at point 3) Complete Tailes "The Forge" event and then return to dojo. I have already done that event, but for some reason it doesnt register, or do I need to do something else; this also makes the quest "Freedom in the heart" unable to progress as I need to finish the other one. Also for Aneko it says I should check in her new room, but I dont remember making a room for her, and she doesnt appear in the Handling room.

At this point I am guessing I ran into a bug, or did I miss something? Any help would be appreciated.
Screenshot_56.png

Betahunter

Aug 7, 2018
I can't do the main quest Sectoral Movement. Not sure if it is a bug or I forgot to do something. Here is my file.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Still not working...at this point can someone give me a save or something, cause game broken of this one quest. Dont care if I will miss some story because of that, rather play on then be stuck on something so stupid.
well, I didn't use this bugfix either, I simply restarted the game skipping everything with ctrl, and leaving the quest "the forge" until the end, until the game required this mission, then it worked.

Apr 29, 2023
The cat's out of the bag: "Before continuing, it is recommended to finish all other quests available."
Controlling your feelings: Did we say ALL other quests? We didn't mean The Forge. Yeah, don't finish that one.

Reactions: ubira

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Am I missing something? Because I don't see this Bugfix in the crystal.
I don't know what could have happened to your game, but here's the "bugfix" in mine, I may have said the mission name wrong, leave "controlling your feelings" for late even though the game recommends doing the mission earlier. now it's been a while since I finished my gameplay that I'm not even remembering right anymore.

Screenshot_36.png

Reactions: notmyrealname328
Apr 29, 2023
I don't know what could have happened to your game, but here's the "bugfix" in mine, I may have said the mission name wrong, leave "controlling your feelings" for late even though the game recommends doing the mission earlier. now it's been a while since I finished my gameplay that I'm not even remembering right anymore.

View attachment 2809229
That's bizarre. My list in the crystal ends with Neon not found.

Shad0w_

Aug 3, 2018
Change of plans, after I finished today's version I started to review the initial part by adjusting the plot and the interactions between characters. What is the result of all this? That now the new events are linked to the new points of view you have through the revised prologue and consequently releasing them now would only create confusion, also because I'm still working on the new part, so I have to reduce the content of this version. Only the Izanami event is not affected by these changes.
Having said that in this version, unfortunately, you will only find:
Second part of Izanami event
Graphical gui improvements(like textbox and other things)
Added Future Vision in the House( new features not yet included, like New Life, a kind of pregnancy)
For those who want to see the end of the event of izanami and the New Life, time to update the links and you can download the new version.
As for the next update, I can't tell you when it will be released, but I'm already working to finish it as soon as possible.
I'm having trouble with aneko's quest. it's saying to go to her room but i can't find her in the handling room

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I'm having trouble with aneko's quest. it's saying to go to her room but i can't find her in the handling room
you just need to continue with the main quests or whatever quests you have available and eventually you will have your cat's room. but what is probably buggy for you too.

Shad0w_

Aug 3, 2018
you just need to continue with the main quests or whatever quests you have available and eventually you will have your cat's room. but what is probably buggy for you too.
i did all available quests though and it still isn't showing

Reactions: ubira

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what happen to this game? does still get update? cuz i saw this game "latest updates" got placed at last row n it say " 4 year ago "

Reactions: king o Arceus

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Sorry i stop playing it. 1. Race part he learnd he is alteres... Never say any in combat to other or what ever... 2, MC is Spinlees cry like a bitch when someone get hurts. 3 No he is Milk Bun. Dick only. Fuck around ... so It get Boring... Sword Fight teach me ... never show up... Training no result.... same 2 star as before... Quest if i dont use the home Icon strade non stope Dusk city As exsample. Pregnat since 03 in but no to see... and it goes on.. So fix it... And good bye

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes