Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I think the game updates like once a month early access. Then a week or so later the early access becomes the public build. So the main page 1 will be updated to 0.80 in about 5 days. If you want the 0.79 build to can get it now on the page 1 links or the wiki or patreon or itchi.io or whatever that sites name is there are like 5 or 6 different download options the launcher which is what i currently use as you can just update instead of the full download each update, PC Full, Mac, Compressed, Android, or Torrent. It is different From site to site which options you get. Usually the early access version is paid only but every once and awhile you will find one someone posted somewhere but if you get caught then I think they ban you from the discord and patreon.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
i use jdownloader 2 and add all the links on page one usually downloads in mins to 1,2,4,12hrs depends on which link loads first some hosts have like a 300kb speed limit for free downloads if you can get mega to load first you will get the fastest speed without having to worry about the download cap as it splits the download between hosts if you get like anonfiles or whatever to load first sucks because you get hit with that 200-300kb free download speed limit split between hosts and takes like 4 to 12hrs to download but i don't have the best internet speeds to start with your speeds may be faster than mine note you can't mix and match links have to all be from the same group can't use mac, with pc, compressed, android, launcher, torrent, early access, ect have to pick one group

Last edited:

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I am just about ready to throw in the towel because nothing I do allows me to trigger the meeting with the girls (they've moved in, I have no other quests left).

I am attaching my latest safe, please check it and let me know what is wrong (or even if I am just a doofus who overlooked something!)

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Hey guys,

I am just about ready to throw in the towel because nothing I do allows me to trigger the meeting with the girls (they've moved in, I have no other quests left).

I am attaching my latest safe, please check it and let me know what is wrong (or even if I am just a doofus who overlooked something!)
there is 2 areas quests area is for the story and to move the game along. If you want events for the girls check under the girls button to see what you need to progress with them. day of the week and time of day matters. some may require other events too. if one isn't working try a different girl or to move the main quests along. then come back later and see if you can do the girl event that wasn't working.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1688712097983.png

Public Release 0.80

Here it is, new update 0.80!
Enjoy it!

Launcher:
-

Windows Downloads:
-

Mac Downloads:
-

Android Downloads:
-

Compressed Downloads:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)

What's new in this version:

New Tailè Event
New Jin Event
New Cleos Event
New Estia Event
New Syxia Event
New Aneko Event
New Sheila Event
New Neon Event
Etheria harvest rebalanced
Etheria tank in core room

Bugs and Grammar:
Several errors were fixed, such as the inventory grid, some transition, some error screens and much more.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Am I petty for being an Evolved supporter tier but when this happened I dropped support and haven't played it since? Thinking about trying it again but that was a real dick move by Zimon.
And I don't understand why everyone cries so much for the death of this character, it's as if people had stopped reading Harry Potter when Sirius died, I find that ridiculous.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
And I don't understand why everyone cries so much for the death of this character, it's as if people had stopped reading Harry Potter when Sirius died, I find that ridiculous.
A cute girl vs old man... :ROFLMAO: Not the best comparison.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
there is 2 areas quests area is for the story and to move the game along. If you want events for the girls check under the girls button to see what you need to progress with them. day of the week and time of day matters. some may require other events too. if one isn't working try a different girl or to move the main quests along. then come back later and see if you can do the girl event that wasn't working.
Yeah...all events that are listed are AFTER the meeting...but I can't trigger the meeting (I don't have any talk options that allow me to tell the girls that there should be a meeting!) - that's why I put up my save-file, so that somebody who knows more about this sort of stuff can check it to see what went wrong (or as I stated: If I am just being a doofus!)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: huds.mr04
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes