Aibek

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know when the developer is going to add a pregnancy to the game? I have been waiting for more than three years of pregnancy in the game, hoping that the developer will add it

Reactions: vilewe7570

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to collect Pure Etheria, I need 5, I believe I collected one from the forest, not sure where else to look

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone know how to collect Pure Etheria, I need 5, I believe I collected one from the forest, not sure where else to look
I think the only place you can get them you can get them is the forest (they respawn each Sunday or Monday I think).
It is just better to cheat it imo using URM.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Have there been many updates since August 2022? Because I don't remember what was the last version that was released at the time so I'm not sure there's a lot of content since the last version I played and v79

PS: This game is one of the rare H-Games whose lore I liked in my opinion even if it was converted for VN without content +18 the game would be quite good with its story and it's moving scene ( the little one with the blue hair) I can't believe it ..... in short I don't want to spoil so I won't say more does not prevent the day when the final version of two games will be released would be one of the best games +18 I can't wait to see it!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.79
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys, I played COR some time ago, I forget the plot and dont wanna play the sandbox again, when i played it ended when i had to name my "team/party" for the tournament, do you know what version is?
If yes someone have a save? Or a plot summary? Thanks everyone.

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
Hmm, maybe I'm too softhearted but I think some things simply shouldn't be done in a game, especially if it was more or less wholesome until to that event.
There is enough war in the real world and enough children die every day. I really don't need to have that in a game. No matter what, killing off Emiko was an unnecessary move that really stained the game for me.

Now I have to constantly ask myself: Who will be killed off next? Will even anyone except the MC survive in the end? This will now be a constant fear. Nothing is taboo anymore, not after killing off a child...

Honestly, I have difficulties right now to even give the family a name. Because I have to ask myself if it will survive and whom of it will survive. Is potentially losing everything that is important to you worth becoming the champion of the realms? And what kind of a person will you turn out to be after the sacrifices you need to make to become the champion? A family is only good if it survives. If you lose - maybe even sacrifice it - what kind of a being are you then? Are you then even worthy of becoming the champion? Honestly, in that case it is better to leave the family, maybe even fake your own death in order to protect them and to carry the burden on your own. If you don't even succeed at protecting the ones who are precious to you then how are you going to be the protector of the whole world? But maybe the game isn't even about becoming the protector or guardian of the world, just its champion. A champion is just someone who won some contest after all. But that is not what the realms need. The realms need a guardian, not a champion.

At least add some fitting tags to the game and prepare the players to a certain degree that those things will happen in this game. The tags right now indicate a more wholesome and lighthearted game and not serious stuff like killing off part if not even all of the female side and maybe even lead characters.
i agree with your statement because after seeing that scene really hurt me emotionally,so i think the dev needs to make a way for the mc to revive her i don't care how but it needs to be done because she is part of the family:mad::(:cry:

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Is it just me or has the proofreading taken a downturn in the last update or two? I noticed a bit of Engrish here and there before but now it feels like every other line of dialogue is a grammatical mess. Can't get into the Cleos fight and Aspect reveal scene because the dialogue is so bad. Like the line below, I read it over 10x and still have no idea.

1688141832216.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes