Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Where do I get the last scenes for Asmedia and Izanami?
Do you mean the ones in the gallery on the home scene?
I think for the Asmedia one, the MC has to be in a kitchen at a specific time (or redo the event Free Day for her).
For the Izanami one, check on her at night time.

Not completely sure about either one (but try them for a week to see if they trigger), but if those do not work, I can look at the code.

Reactions: Cross Zero

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
I just played 0.77 and I'm losing interest. The latest content feels really unpolished. Some of this stuff is minor but it really adds up.

* Alarm clock system totally bugged out with the update and didn't seem clearly fixable (i tried a bunch of stuff including the "fix alarmclock" options from the crystal in the bedroom
* a bunch of one-time events got reset and played again
* the girls in the kitchen events continue to be partially implemented and the chocolate scene with izanami and tsukiko played like 7 times
* Estia's icon shows up at school even after the shower scene happens and you can't find here there anymore
* latest events had lots of typos and otherwise lots of dialogue that didn't sound natural or make sense. The whole game script could use a review by an editor or something. A lot of important or emotionally impactful moments are undercut by missing key words or awkward sentence structure.

I understand new features being buggy but its kind of strange to have them be partially implemented or broken for multiple releases.

My main problem I think is that the story feels very unfocused, new girls are constantly being thrown into the mix that don't seem relevant to the plot in any way. Take for example Mikosh and Neon (and I quite like Mikosh), their stories basically haven't done anything except provide some goons for the MC to scare off to show he has more control of his powers (also Isabel and Maribel). The other issue is that every story event seems to introduce some new concept that isn't really well introduced, it just serves as a temporary plot device for the next story beat.

Reactions: Cross Zero
Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if this is against the rules to discuss, but it's been more than a year since all the controversy with review manipulation- isn't it high time to allow reviews/updates again?

It's pretty sad that this game doesn't even appear in Latest Updates when it gets updated, it still says its been 3 years since the last one.

nightwatch-_-

Nov 18, 2021
is the oste in need question bugged? i can´t progress it at all. I go to the pub and nothing happens, i checked all the available hours

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
ChampionOfRealms-0.78-pc-compressed.zip
2.20 GB

Here it is, new update 0.78!
Enjoy it!
Launcher:
-
Windows Downloads:
-
Mac Downloads:
-
Update only full version:
-
Android Downloads:
-
Compressed Downloads:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
New 5 meeting events
New event for Mikosh
New event with lewd for Hell
New kitchen lewd for Heramael
Jobs for the girls - Estia Tavern
New Reading Room
Cards finalization for the first 9 girls
New Talks for Estia, Iza, and Hera
Grammar and Bugfix

Fixed and corrected all bugs and errors reported, such as the lack of quickies for Asme or the famous 'Deimos'.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Not sure if this is against the rules to discuss, but it's been more than a year since all the controversy with review manipulation- isn't it high time to allow reviews/updates again?

It's pretty sad that this game doesn't even appear in Latest Updates when it gets updated, it still says its been 3 years since the last one.
I agree and I find it ridiculous how the moderators / administrators have handled the situation.
Delete the dev links and not display the game updates I find it really mean (I want to say pathetic but I don't have all the information).

• Haha
Reactions: Cunt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChampionOfRealms-0.78
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 24, 2020

Holy shit no fucking wonder I never see this game anywhere except the random times I have interest to see if it's alive or not. I used to just go over my list of watched threads and see it sitting there "un-updated" for god knows how long so I never paid it any mind, but today I hopped into the thread to see what people thought about it and who knows how many updates I've missed out on because of this. I used to really like this game but I was falsely led into believing it died it actually makes me glad to see that I was wrong

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I have troubles finding Sheila after setting up the house. I've talked to her in Unison at Main Street on the bridge and she sent me away. And now I cannot find her anymore to get her into the house and continue the story.
Where is she?

EDIT:
I've figured it out. I missed the last meeting with Maeve.

Last edited:

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
I doubt anyone else will check this, since the main page isn't getting updated, but i've put down a simple gallery unlock for version 0.77.
Simple paste the .rpy and .rpyc files under \ChampionOfRealms-0.77-pc\game.

how to see if the gallery unlock is function?

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Gonna miss this game. I really enjoyed it. My life sucks for not having either computer or laptop.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Aside from the discord thing; Is it just me or is the android version running atrociously? I can't even flip through the girls to see what to do without what looks like a memory leak happening.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Do you mean the ones in the gallery on the home scene?
I think for the Asmedia one, the MC has to be in a kitchen at a specific time (or redo the event Free Day for her).
For the Izanami one, check on her at night time.

Not completely sure about either one (but try them for a week to see if they trigger), but if those do not work, I can look at the code.
Can't trigger Iza. Tried it a whole week and I just get the sleeping event.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes