molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Has anyone been able to trigger the Akio story event? Told it's in Living Room I spent a game week there just progressing time.. No Akio event triggered.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can you post a screenshot maybe?
The only red thing I see in Main Story Event is the name of the MC.
nm.. that is his name but why the heck would they put his name for the story event tracker. BTW anyone have the new room broken in red for Heramael? Even after I replayed it once it's still remains in Red.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
nm.. that is his name but why the heck would they put his name for the story event tracker. BTW anyone have the new room broken in red for Heramael? Even after I replayed it once it's still remains in Red.
I would guess he was trying to keep it consistent with the other event viewers since they all have names on the top.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, maybe I'm too softhearted but I think some things simply shouldn't be done in a game, especially if it was more or less wholesome until to that event.
There is enough war in the real world and enough children die every day. I really don't need to have that in a game. No matter what, killing off Emiko was an unnecessary move that really stained the game for me.

Now I have to constantly ask myself: Who will be killed off next? Will even anyone except the MC survive in the end? This will now be a constant fear. Nothing is taboo anymore, not after killing off a child...

Honestly, I have difficulties right now to even give the family a name. Because I have to ask myself if it will survive and whom of it will survive. Is potentially losing everything that is important to you worth becoming the champion of the realms? And what kind of a person will you turn out to be after the sacrifices you need to make to become the champion? A family is only good if it survives. If you lose - maybe even sacrifice it - what kind of a being are you then? Are you then even worthy of becoming the champion? Honestly, in that case it is better to leave the family, maybe even fake your own death in order to protect them and to carry the burden on your own. If you don't even succeed at protecting the ones who are precious to you then how are you going to be the protector of the whole world? But maybe the game isn't even about becoming the protector or guardian of the world, just its champion. A champion is just someone who won some contest after all. But that is not what the realms need. The realms need a guardian, not a champion.

At least add some fitting tags to the game and prepare the players to a certain degree that those things will happen in this game. The tags right now indicate a more wholesome and lighthearted game and not serious stuff like killing off part if not even all of the female side and maybe even lead characters.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
anyone got the save for new version?
this is what i got when loading my oldsaves

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'readyCallback' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x715a0e4670>
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 743, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
  File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
  File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
  File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'readyCallback' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x715a0e4670>

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Been some issue with the developer or something along that lines.
i understand that the mods are understandably mad at the dev for the review manipulation thing, but I think not tracking it on updates is going to far especially for those of us who play the game... I literally didn't find out about the current releases until today because of it.

Reactions: DeathAl

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
i understand that the mods are understandably mad at the dev for the review manipulation thing, but I think not tracking it on updates is going to far especially for those of us who play the game... I literally didn't find out about the current releases until today because of it.
The updates page has always had some buggy issues. I've never trusted it and just follow the threads for the games I play. The mods have said previously that all that needs to be done to get something updated there is to report the updated OP.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes