Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Is it me or the game has disappeared from the itch.io website ? Did the guy abandoned the game ?
Renaming it to "Project Regna". Stupid as hell to rename something that's been Champion of Realms for years

Here's their New page. Such a stupid thing to rename it out the blue.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Renaming it to "Project Regna". Stupid as hell to rename something that's been Champion of Realms for years.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "Project Regna" would be this game's third name by now. IIRC, the game used to be called something else before Champion of Realms, although I'm blanking on the name right now.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "Project Regna" would be this game's third name by now. IIRC, the game used to be called something else before Champion of Realms, although I'm blanking on the name right now.
To be honest I don't remember at all lol.

Nekuta61

Mar 25, 2024
Renaming it to "Project Regna". Stupid as hell to rename something that's been Champion of Realms for years

Here's their New page. Such a stupid thing to rename it for absolutely out the blue.
Oh i see, thanks mate !

From what i've read the game has a new "team" and there will be more frequent update to it. Which is good i guess ? But yeah i don't really vibe with this new name but it's whatever, it's a game for cranking and we're gonna crank.

KintokiMan

Aug 27, 2023
Jesus, I thought for a moment there he fucking nuked it when the page wasn't on itch.io.
Which, to be honest, may have been the funnier choice.

Reactions: AhrimanH

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023

Here's their New page. Such a stupid thing to rename it out the blue.
chill, by reading itch comments, they already know that and were discussing returning back to the old name

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, it was just "Champion" before. Was a good change, cuz that name sucked lol. The dev also rebranded, it was "HellGames". I don't know if the people behind the game changed, or it was just the name. Now idk whats with this rebranding, but it wouldn't surprise me if the dev is trying to circumvent his shadowban in here lol.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
The fuck happened to the writing? Right after the Dangers quest, the pretty good and well crafted writing suddenly went all to shit and now everyone sounds like they were written by a pretentious 16 year old trying to sound intelligent.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
The fuck happened to the writing? Right after the Dangers quest, the pretty good and well crafted writing suddenly went all to shit and now everyone sounds like they were written by a pretentious 16 year old trying to sound intelligent.
Probably the game dev management change, hence writing inconsistencies.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
It appears that the developer stepped down and handles the arts exclusively from now on while a new team does everything else. I haven't played it in quite a few months due to the slow development, so I am looking forward to see whether the writing is really worse than 3 minutes of content every 2 months. The decision is quite impressive either way - most developers would rather watch their games die over years while milking their patreons instead of admitting their shortcomings.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Public Release 0.89

Here it is, new update 0.89!
Enjoy it!
The launcher is still uploading, it will be online soon.
Launcher Downloads

-
Windows Download:
-
Mac Download:
-
Android Download:
-
Download compressi:
- (MEGA)
- (Mediafire)
What's new in this version:
Main Story events
New Aneko Events
New Cleos Events
New Cleos Lewd
New Estia Event
New room: Swimming Pool
New place: Onsen
Hell placement fixed

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ChampionOfRealms-0.89
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I need a bit of help. Where do you get the fire Etheria to build the rooms? Where do you find the onsen? And, can anyone tell me how to get these in the gallery without the gallery unlocker?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I would also like to know where to get the etheria to make the rooms? There's stuff like fire etheria which I have no idea how to get. It also said hell placement fixed, could you even go there in the first place? If so, how? Because in 0.88 I completed all events, just had no idea how to do those. If there are any other secrets or something please let me know as well, cause I remember there being something like a gender swap room thing for the mc brought up? Or am I mixing that with a different game

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes