l0newolf889

Jul 3, 2018
I have a bug that has been happening since the update that added fishing, whenever I load in and then move to a new area the text The fish got away shows up then it teleports me to the kitchen, I can play perfectly fine after that, I think I saved on the fish got away text, and thats what caused it, but again it doesn't really break the game just a little weirdness when I get in. Edit: it seems like it happens whenever I enter the house but, its still works fine after it teleports me.
where is this fishing spot? i have seen a couple people mention it, but i have not encountered it, and im completely caught up on the updates except for this. at least i think i am

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I welcome you in version 0.23.
As I already said this version is a simple graphical upgrade, adding hints, adding a new location and some secret events. Nothing more, unfortunately, nothing related to the story, but rest assured, we'll have a lot of story to see in the next build.
Let's go into more detail:
New graphics for screens
Hints were added in the girls' cards
New location: Chamber of Visions, with the first secret event (this time I'll tell you the code: Crab)
Also, I wanted to tell you that yes, I put the hints, but for the total rework of the signals I have to rewrite part of the code, that means to make you start the game again, so I thought to complete this part of the rework when I'll be able to implement the alternative navigation, and first I also want you to have some fun with the girls.
Think of this build as help to new players and a way to eliminate complaints about where I have to go, what I have to do, the game is not clear/clean enough.
Preview of the screens:

First, we have the return of the old-style buttons with the new graphic:

Say goodbye to the girls' cards, now we'll have the girls compendium, this is a small preview, it will not be like that:

I still have more work to do on this, so I'll leave the cards for now.

And you've got the arrows to change the girls' screen.

New stats menu:

New Mastery/Powers menu:

New Main story menu quest:

Hints!!!Finally... I hope nobody gets lost now

View attachment 782660

Little clarification, things like unlocking characters like Sheila or Tsukiko are not in the hint of the girls but will be put in the future rework of the signals, so as to better understand all the possible content to be done.
And that's it, the early is here and the public will come soon.
I hope you like this version!
The new update with all those features seem good, so should I replay the game from the start to have the full experience again?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion [v0.23] Hell Games

Original Size: 1.45 GB

Compressed Size: 350 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey HellGames here's a Compressed Version.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The new update with all those features seem good, so should I replay the game from the start to have the full experience again?
Not yet, I suggest you to wait for the implementation of the new signals and the new navigation, also because I think I will add some scenes to the events and add some more dialogue.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm loving the game so far, all the characters, story, and music. I'm surprised the last girl unlocked was our guardian and not the angel girl who we saw on the title screen. I'm interested in the reputation aspect for the different areas, but knowing me I'll probably pick mostly the "help" route. I love how the game improved and added since the last time I've played. I know this is nitpicky, but if possible could you add the time of day to the event(s). Some of the events say meet them during the evening (for example), but some don't. Also, sometimes the menu tab and the close button (X) overlap when I used them.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Menu and Xing out of menu overlap.
Yes I have noticed, sometimes it happens, I will try to fix it

what is the correct fragment key?
I don't think I understand, you mean the secret event? "Crab"

I'm loving the game so far, all the characters, story, and music. I'm surprised the last girl unlocked was our guardian and not the angel girl who we saw on the title screen. I'm interested in the reputation aspect for the different areas, but knowing me I'll probably pick mostly the "help" route. I love how the game improved and added since the last time I've played. I know this is nitpicky, but if possible could you add the time of day to the event(s). Some of the events say meet them during the evening (for example), but some don't. Also, sometimes the menu tab and the close button (X) overlap when I used them.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
I will try to give more precise indications in the hint, as for the (X), I will try to solve the problem.

Reactions: Zontany

tzem14

Jul 10, 2020
When I found the jewelry of asmedia, I went to the room but I couldn't find her,where is she?

AaJay

Jun 20, 2020
Idk it's talked about already, but in the android version, there is a big gap in the story. I saved Sheila, then talked to Izanami, then CUT. Next morning I woke up in the house of exiles in the middle of nowhere, no signals, no portals, just a kitchen event and a lot of information spoiled : (. But it seems the poor game is more confused than I am. I could meet the lunar rabbit, meanwhile I could progress with other girls (while it was obvious for me that those progresses were locked behind the main storyline - the assassins should have come to me after i rescued that celestial girl, but before that could have happened was this cut), and every day I woke up elsewhere - sometimes in the home of exile, other times at my house in the city. I hope my babbling (english isn't my native and I can't really explain myself properly) is helping you to catch the problem in the code, and bust its balls.

Anyway, good game! Keep up the good work! But the best will be for me to wait the next version.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Idk it's talked about already, but in the android version, there is a big gap in the story. I saved Sheila, then talked to Izanami, then CUT. Next morning I woke up in the house of exiles in the middle of nowhere, no signals, no portals, just a kitchen event and a lot of information spoiled : (. But it seems the poor game is more confused than I am. I could meet the lunar rabbit, meanwhile I could progress with other girls (while it was obvious for me that those progresses were locked behind the main storyline - the assassins should have come to me after i rescued that celestial girl, but before that could have happened was this cut), and every day I woke up elsewhere - sometimes in the home of exile, other times at my house in the city. I hope my babbling (english isn't my native and I can't really explain myself properly) is helping you to catch the problem in the code, and bust its balls.

Anyway, good game! Keep up the good work! But the best will be for me to wait the next version.
It's an old bug that was fixed two builds ago, but if it happened to you there must be something wrong, what was the Izanami event that got you into Exile? The events in the pond outside of the dojo and the training happen after the assault, I wouldn't want you to have used a save with those events, so you found yourself catapulted forward.

AaJay

Jun 20, 2020
It's an old bug that was fixed two builds ago, but if it happened to you there must be something wrong, what was the Izanami event that got you into Exile? The events in the pond outside of the dojo and the training happen after the assault, I wouldn't want you to have used a save with those events, so you found yourself catapulted forward.
It was the sex in the dojo. After that it skipped some content.
But I might try to avoid that action and start the story again.
Oh and forgot to mention, my save file deleted after that. Went blank completely.

Hicks222

May 19, 2020
Is there any naughty scene with Cleos? It was my third girl, so I wonder why there is nothing. Did I missed it?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone share with me some renders for this game pls? I wanna make some fan sigs pls !

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Is there any naughty scene with Cleos? It was my third girl, so I wonder why there is nothing. Did I missed it?
Not yet, but we are very close.

Can someone share with me some renders for this game pls? I wanna make some fan sigs pls !
Thanks, I'll post some nice pic:
racing3.png izapool.png firstcelebrate.png champioon.png CharaStudio-2020-04-17-19-23-40-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-05-27-17-52-35-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-06-10-21-09-45-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-05-20-21-53-40-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-03-17-15-43-29-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-04-13-18-27-23-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-08-27-00-21-51-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-08-21-18-48-05-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-08-12-17-44-38-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-22-00-41-20-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-11-00-44-12-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-08-01-04-42-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-03-11-55-43-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-08-00-29-50-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-08-00-27-21-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-07-08-00-50-55-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-06-23-17-26-43-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-04-13-20-24-18-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-04-15-16-04-17-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-04-29-14-30-05-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-05-21-22-54-14-Render.png

If you need more, just ask.

whats does song when MC went back to see Izanami after the duel
The title is literally "Chinese Traditional Bamboo Flute." , you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes