Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It wasn't a planned thing, but I woke up this morning and it occurred to me to do this, so... free wallpaper for everyone!
They're from the Queen Race event on Azur Lane, I hope you like them!

View attachment 778540
View attachment 778541
View attachment 778549

HOW?!!?!? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE MADE ME FALL FOR THESE GIRLS EVEN MORE?!?!?!

That does it I am committed now. (as if I wasn't already before) In my playthrough I am marrying all of them!!!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hellgames what music you use in Cleo's room can you give a name really like the game btw
Well, it's a bit problematic, the name is literally Persian Violin Beat, and I found it looking for some Oriental/Egyptian/Arabic music. The problem is that if you write this name you won't find anything. If I happen to find the link again I'll post it.

Tear of Abyss, Katana, Ancient book of abyss. Carrot key. Necklace.
No signals//
If you met Sheila and Tsukiko, their last events are for Sheila the tea and for Tsukiko the story of the lunar rabbits, then did you happen to find the second fragment? and Estia's last event is the one where you go to her house. You must be missing something to go on.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's a bit problematic, the name is literally Persian Violin Beat, and I found it looking for some Oriental/Egyptian/Arabic music. The problem is that if you write this name you won't find anything. If I happen to find the link again I'll post it.
Thanks I really like Cleo's background music it getting me addicted

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Why?!?!? Why must you do this to me?!?!? Well is there gonna be a way to earn in game money because I am gonna need a lot for the all the wedding rings I am gonna need.
We'll finally get a currency, I don't know whether it's 0.23 or 0.24. However, the clothes can be bought or made, and I will also put the possibility to marry the girls, in a particular way.

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
what is the difference between compressed version and the normal version.
And I still have 70 Gb on my phone, do I download the compress version or the normal version?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
It wasn't a planned thing, but I woke up this morning and it occurred to me to do this, so... free wallpaper for everyone!
They're from the Queen Race event on Azur Lane, I hope you like them!

View attachment 778540
View attachment 778541
View attachment 778549
While I'm at it, let's make it complete:
View attachment 778873

That smug look on Estia feels a lot more attractive on her than the others...
Also dunno why but I always felt like Sheila's attitude doesn't fit her image...
I see her as something like a strict Onee-san that is really just want to Ara Ara the MC but tries to keep her image troupe. xD
But I dunno... Feels like there's more to her than meets the eye.
Also dunno why but for sexiness, I find Hera the best, why the others are on par with second place, with Estia on a special standing...

Edit: Also next, MC also in a Two Piece xD

Reactions: ZimonColdres

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok is my game bug because the only new event i got was unlocking the rabbit girl and i dont play for 4 update i though maybe all the new event was in the past so i reset and current situation do nothing and why library girl not there

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes